Marvel Heroes (2013 - 2017)

Started by White Queen, April 08, 2011, 04:55AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Silver Surfer was released the other day. I don't have him and probably don't plan on getting him any time soon. I probably won't buy anyone else until Iceman is released... Maybe Magneto. I'll save splinters up for someone, though. I'm leaning towards Mr Fantastic but that'll require 600 splinters.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I still lack motivation to waste time for Splinter farming. xD

June 22, 2014, 08:57PM #662 Last Edit: June 22, 2014, 09:00PM by Techon 7
So, I'm working on trying to get Jean to thirty to get a cake, and I found these codes. So if you haven't used them already you might want to.

CAK3
INSTITUTE

Enjoy!

Edit: And I got to the X-mansion. I'm a little disappointed they don't have a bunch of the students from the comics running around. But I guess generic models are cheaper. Anyway X-23 is apparently a side project, and may be released soon. And Rogue is on her way too.

If anyone wants a cool Unique hammer for Thor I just found, let me know.  I hate to sell it if someone could use it.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

You can't trade Uniques. Just keep it in case you get Thor.

Also, there's no "grinding" splinters because they're actually on a timer. Just play and have fun - you'll eventually get enough for a new character just by playing.

Did anyone miss Gamespot's free random hero?  I have an extra code.  Note that if you already used one on your account, you can't apply this one.  LOL, I already tried!  :D

Quote from: fox456 on June 28, 2014, 06:56PM
Did anyone miss Gamespot's free random hero?  I have an extra code.  Note that if you already used one on your account, you can't apply this one.  LOL, I already tried!  :D

Yep I used one too, and got Colossus. and then I bought Kurt for their BOGO and got Luke Cage. All of which i didn't have so that's nice. There's also a sale on team-ups, trying to decide if I want to get one. Beta Ray Bill is on sale too, even though he the new one.

I bought Human Torch (got a Human Torch ultimate token free) and Invisible Woman (got Cable free). Then I did the Gamespot thing and got Loki. I didn't have Cable or Loki so I guess that's good. There are only seven characters left that I don't have.

Quote from: Dihan on June 29, 2014, 03:44PM
I bought Human Torch (got a Human Torch ultimate token free) and Invisible Woman (got Cable free). Then I did the Gamespot thing and got Loki. I didn't have Cable or Loki so I guess that's good. There are only seven characters left that I don't have.

That's very good luck, Dihan!

Quote from: Polygone on June 29, 2014, 07:47AM
Me Fox me!

I'lll send it to you via PM.

Well, she did it. It took slugging through sewers and swamps, defeating hundreds of enemies, and using boosts wisely, but she made it. Jean finally got the call from Agent Lee. So, she showed M.O.D.O.K. who was the better psychic, skipped over to the terminal to upload the virus, and traveled back to Fury and then to Avenger's Tower. She talked to Agent Lee and she got her cake. Then she found out it required level 60. Agent Lee quickly directed her attention to all the other presents particularly the blue one and breathed a sigh of relief as she opened it.  Jean is very happy now with her Old Lace pet. (Plus I got a stash tab, to store all the other goodies.)

July 12, 2014, 04:10AM #671 Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 04:15AM by White Queen
Doomsaw has stated that Jean Grey's 52 Review is only about 8 weeks away, and we should get a preview of it on August 15th after MARVEL has approved it.

With the review comes a multitude of changes to her abilities, graphical updates to her Phoenix Form to make her costumes visible and she will also be receiving a new costume.

Also Emma Frost will be receiving the same kind of update to her Diamond Form, which will make her costumes visible.

Quote from: White Queen on July 12, 2014, 04:10AM
Doomsaw has stated that Jean Grey's 52 Review is only about 8 weeks away, and we should get a preview of it on August 15th after MARVEL has approved it.

With the review comes a multitude of changes to her abilities, graphical updates to her Phoenix Form to make her costumes visible and she will also be receiving a new costume.

Also Emma Frost will be receiving the same kind of update to her Diamond Form, which will make her costumes visible.

That's exciting. They also started login rewards today. The count only ever goes up, so no worries about missing a day and losing all your progress. The first few days are meant to get new players started out. I looked though them and there are splinters, team up gear, exclusive pets, a team up variant, and some random hero tokens. Oh and Adam Warlock and Moondragon are on the short list for team ups.

July 12, 2014, 10:16AM #673 Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 10:19AM by White Queen
Yeah got my Day 1 reward today. :P
Also Starlord is set to be released after Mister Fantastic (who was released in the newest patch), and after him it's Rogue I believe.

Quote from: Techon 7 on July 12, 2014, 08:17AM
That's exciting. They also started login rewards today. The count only ever goes up, so no worries about missing a day and losing all your progress. The first few days are meant to get new players started out. I looked though them and there are splinters, team up gear, exclusive pets, a team up variant, and some random hero tokens. Oh and Adam Warlock and Moondragon are on the short list for team ups.

...  WHAT!?!?!?!?  Did you say...  MOONDRAGON?!?!?!  :D