4elementsefww Artwork

Started by 4elementsefww, April 11, 2011, 05:34PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Wow, sorry for replying late, but life has kept me away for a little while.  There was a death in my family, and family had to come down (family I haven't seen in a long time), so this past week has been crazy.

Anyways, Thanks you guys for the nice comments.  You guys are awesome.

Also I finally got 4 copic markers, so I am very excited.  Not that many though, but it is a start.

Also @nuhverah For me I can't blend very well with traditional media (colored pencils, paint, etc.  hopefully though the copics I got with help with blending), so that was my problem, but I love digital because you can do multiple layers, you can, and this is a big one.........UNDO, or erase little things that you don't like, and with traditional media, you can't very well do that.

Also @midnightphoenix123.  Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't feel very comfortable drawing that, plus I don't know if that would be considered inappropriate, and also the characters are like secret superheroes, that learn about their powers through strange ways, that then lead them to a mountain, were they are shown who they are and what they possess, so they are kind-of regular people.  Also I just finished it today.

Here's Kami, guardian of wind/air's power.

Hope you guys like it.

MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

Quote from: 4elementsefww on June 02, 2011, 01:16PM
Wow, sorry for replying late, but life has kept me away for a little while.  There was a death in my family, and family had to come down (family I haven't seen in a long time), so this past week has been crazy.

Anyways, Thanks you guys for the nice comments.  You guys are awesome.

Also I finally got 4 copic markers, so I am very excited.  Not that many though, but it is a start.

Also @nuhverah For me I can't blend very well with traditional media (colored pencils, paint, etc.  hopefully though the copics I got with help with blending), so that was my problem, but I love digital because you can do multiple layers, you can, and this is a big one.........UNDO, or erase little things that you don't like, and with traditional media, you can't very well do that.

Also @midnightphoenix123.  Thanks for the suggestion, but I don't feel very comfortable drawing that, plus I don't know if that would be considered inappropriate, and also the characters are like secret superheroes, that learn about their powers through strange ways, that then lead them to a mountain, were they are shown who they are and what they possess, so they are kind-of regular people.  Also I just finished it today.

Here's Kami, guardian of wind/air's power.

Hope you guys like it.

Lol my suggestion was a bit werid lol, but she turned out great!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Oh I like it. Reminds me of Aang and Katara.

Great job!!! i love it!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Interesting design indeed, & sorry for your loss :(
love the look of the word Air, reminded me so much of a rainbowy pen that I used to have :)

Sorry I haven't replied in a long time, but I just haven't really been coming on to the forum.

But @midnightphoenix123 LOL thanks.

@Marvelfan12345 Thanks.  Lol well I wasn't really inspired by those characters, but I love that show, so I am happy that it reminded you of it somewhat.

@Rogue Thank you

@nuhverah Thanks for your comment.  That's cool that it reminds you of that.  I love using that effect for things LOL.

Also I saw blaw's contest, and I am posting it on here, because I actually drew the whole thing.  My other Loadscreens are collage-like.

Here's the pic:

I love Avatar too, still haven't seen the film yet since I heard that it was really bad compared to the actual show.

Love the Mimic loadscreen and its amazing that you drew it yourself. Question though, but are the psychic effects also meant to resemble Wolverine's claws or did it just come out that way?

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 13, 2011, 07:58PM
I love Avatar too, still haven't seen the film yet since I heard that it was really bad compared to the actual show.

Love the Mimic loadscreen and its amazing that you drew it yourself. Question though, but are the psychic effects also meant to resemble Wolverine's claws or did it just come out that way?

The mimic loadscreen looks great! I saw the very start of the movie and I dont like how its showing you everything the cartoon showed you, its like if I wanted to see this I would have just watched the show for free on TV!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Some things that people posted just reminded me of some memories I used to have so thank you for that :)
Btw, love your piece for the contest ^^

Pic's very nice! Love your power effects! It loook amazing!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

@marvelfan12345 Thanks.  The psychic/telekinetic effects, are supposed to be like telekinetic tendrales(IDK how to spell it LOL).  The wolverine claws are in the clenched fist, but they are kindof hard to see.  I saw the movie and it wasn't puke worthy or anything, but I didn't like the cast, and they pronounced aang Ong which annoyed me to death, and I am pretty sure they didn't even have the kyoshi warriors in it which I wasn't to happy about.  But if the person hadn't watched the series, then I think they would like it, but I was a fan of the show, so I didn't really like how they did the movie.  Also don't know if you know this but supposedly they are making a spin off series with like Aang and Katara's grand daughter or something like that.

@midnightphoenix Thanks, and I agree with you about how it would be better just to watch the series.

@nuhverah Thanks.  I love it when certain things like seeing something, tasting something, or smelling something brings you right back to a good memory.

@rogue Thanks :)

Just thought I'd share a couple more recent drawings.  They are of Emma Frost, Mystique, and Rogue.  I was just doodling one day and the picture started looking like Emma and so I just made the person into Emma, and I liked the style of how she looked so I made mystique and rogue after that.  They are good quality because I took a picture of the drawings on my webcam.

Here's Emma:

Here's Mystique:

And here's Rogue:

Wow Rogue looks really good :)