Fave chars y and when???

Started by P.Frost, April 20, 2011, 05:05PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Before I start I need to notice I always do before starting a topic... dont kill me if something like this exist my Search button doesnt work always so it takes more then 2 times to search for something so yea

I noticed that there are a lot of Jean fan's and for my suprise who also like Jill xD ( and ever since I layed my hands 1st time on ps1 these 2 were my fave chars among with ofc Lara Croft ) so I wanna know when did u star liking ur fave character and y? ( this doesnt just include Jill and Jean other chars also )
Now I dont want to be rude but I sometimes get mad that ppl love Jean cuz of well Phoenix cuz I used to like her when I had no idea about the phoenix, so I am guessing a lot of u love her cuz she is phoenix xD if I am right just say ur right and I will know xD

So tell me all of ur fave characters ( not just marvel ) Y and when did u start loving them...

I have many many chars that I like but I am gonna say a few that this forum maybe ( or will ) know who they are

ok 1st is Alice ( RE ) I simply love Milla and I love RE ever since I was a lil kid so this comes as no suprise xD she is well I think my fave Herione besides Catwoman but Cat I isnt gonna be on this list for some other reasons ( I dont remmber when I started liking her xD I did the movie but for other reasons xD )
I like her cuz she is survivor and well she is simply Milla xD

2nd is well Lara Croft I dont really remmber when I started liking maybe when I 1st played the Last Revelation but I certenly know y! She is far most the best female character ever to be potraited in Games
( not looks I mean Personality )
and she is capable of doing anything a man can, and her fascinaton with artifacts and landscapes and how she potraits them makes u wanna go there.

3rd is Jill and thats easy 1st Horror game I played RE3 still my fave game and Jill is still my fave game char ever since loved everything about her 12years ago love it still!

and 4th are Jean and Emma well Emma i started ever since Astonishing and well mainly cuz she is a bich ( untill recently cuz she is better teacher then prof X will ever be ) and well Jean I like ever since I saw my 1st x-men movie ( which wa X2 ) and her Sacrifice and Famke amazed me!!!!! and that made me like her...
Cuz in her I found many traits about me and how I would sacrifice myself for others or for good cuz thats what I belive in and how I do feel left behind so untill now I still Follow Famke around the movies and I love her : D a lot 2nd best to Milla : D

so thats my few faves whats urs? : D y and when?

April 20, 2011, 05:34PM #1 Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 06:00PM by Toothless
1st - My dear Ariel - do I really need to say something?

2nd - Flynn Rider - He's nice, sexy and funny.

3rd - Jean Grey. I love her! Jean, storm and emma are the reasons I love X-Men. I really don't care if she is or isn't phoenix.

4th - Lara Croft - She was my first fav character from a game. Still love her!!

5th - Cyclops - He's the leader of the X-Men he should be the people's fav not wolvie.

Wow I wasnt Wrong when I said we have similar taste xD I love Storm 2 : D but I need to add Cycke who can forget him xD ( only me I guess xD ) : D and YEY Lara !!!!!

I like scott too. He's my 5th fav

I cant imagine x-men without him xD he is hot sexy smart and a very good leader : D

My Faves are Jean because she is aweomse, Jill Valentine because she is pretty kick butt and she is very head strong, Alice from Re pretty much the same reason as Jill, Emma Frost because she takes nothing from no one, and Ariel because she is pretty, and aweomse!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: P.Frost on April 20, 2011, 06:54PM
YEY another one who has same opinions : DDDD

Yay! lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

April 20, 2011, 07:54PM #8 Last Edit: April 20, 2011, 07:57PM by Jill Valentine
I like Jean Grey for being a Very Good Person, Beautiful, hot and Powerful. Jill Valentine because she's hot, she's head strong and no one in Resident Evil can (Except Alice and Claire Redfield) kick Asses like her. Hermione Granger for being very smart, very beautiful and a good person. Cyclops for being a great leader. Yuna from FFX-2 For being super hot, smart, funny and a good person. Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII i really like her personality, she's smart, she really knows how to kick asses and she's hot.

yes Claire is awesome 2 : D Lighting looks very very good but I never played any FF thou : /

Ratchet is my favorite character in anything ever.
Simple as that.
El Maiz

He is from the Ratchet and Clank games

Never heard O_O btw nice pic midnight xD can u send me the link pleaseeee? *puppy eyes*

Quote from: P.Frost on April 25, 2011, 04:10AM
Never heard O_O btw nice pic midnight xD can u send me the link pleaseeee? *puppy eyes*

For my Jill one or the Gif?

Here is the Gif, but if its the other just let me know http://s821.photobucket.com/albums/zz137/tempus_01/?action=view&current=resident-evil-3d_o_GIFSoup_com.gif