Cartoon Network Universe: FusionFall ( www.fusionfalls.com )

Started by White Queen, May 01, 2011, 02:29AM

Previous topic - Next topic
*** Site: www.FusionFall.com ***

FusionFall is a massive multiplayer online game created by Cartoon Network.
The Game was Pay to Play until 2010. Then the game  became free. And by free i mean FREE!!
Story:

FIRST ATTACK

Planet Fuse, ruled by the evil monster Fuse. Is a planet that travelled millions of years consuming other planets thus becoming more big. And the time has come for it to consume Earth..!
Fuse has an army of fusion monsters, creatures created from green disgusting goo that are very powerful.
The First Fusion attack was in the middle of Pokey Ocks. The Second attack was at Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends. Mack and Blue tried to defend themselfs in any way the can. While in Pokey Ocks, Dexter, Ben and the powerful girls tried to defeat the monsters, however the just reformed. But after several battles the fusion monsters started to disappear. And thats when Fuse created fusion copies of heroes like Gwen, Ben, Cheese, Blue, Mack, Dexter, Dee Dee, Blossom, Buttercup and several more. Dexter also had a secret plan. He took DNA from all heroes and created miniature versions of them called NANOS!!
These Nanos have special and powerful powers, from healing to stunning. From damaging to speed boosts.
These Nanos will help you in missions and dangerous quests.

THE BROKEN TIME MACHINE ( THIS WAS REMOVED AND REPLACED BUT ITS GOOD TO KNOW )

Dexter tried to send a hero ( you ) to the past so you can stop the destruction that is to come. But thanks to Dee Dee's idiot-ness the time machine was broken and you were sent not in the Past...but in the future. The Future was totally consumed by Planet Fusion, only several places were left...and only several heroes were alive!
But thanks to the help of Mandark, Buttercup and several others you managed to recreate Dexter's time machine so you can go back to the past.
In the Past everything is ok, however there are contaminated places and Dexter  created force fields so the contamination wont spread to fast.
( Attention: This was remove and replaced with a training academy which i will tell you )

THE TRAINING ACADEMY ( REPLACED THE FUTURE ZONE )

You start of at the Null Void, with Ben Tennyson giving you Basic training missions. You have to fight fusion spawns ( which are the basic and easiest to defeat army of fuse ). After you complete them all you go and get your first Nano - The Finn Nano ( From Adventure Time with Finn and Jake )
Then you move one to Advanced training missions given by Finn, Rex ( from Generator Rex ) and Lance. You gain 2 new Nanos - Alien X ( from Ben 10: Alien Force ) and Rex Nano.
After your Advanced Training is completed you go and graduate at a special place where you also choose a guide.

The Guides are:

Ben Tennyson - Needs help with defending several Plumber bases

Mojo Jojo - Needs help with creating an ultimate monkey army

Edd ( Double-D from Ed, Edd and Eddy ) - Needs help with hiding candy stashes

Dexter - Needs help with finding lost heroes

After choosing your guide and graduating you are transported to Sector V. There you start your missions.

LOCATIONS
Sector V - Is the place where the KND Tree House is. NPCs - Blossom, Number 2 and Number 5 and several others

Pokey Ocks ( North and South ) - Is the place where the Powerpuf Girls live. However they are not there

Peach Greek Commons and Peach Greek Estates - Is the place where the Edd's and Kangers live. In Peach Greek Commons Edd has created a cupboard castle to protect themselfs from fusion attacks. In Peach Greek Estates is where Father ( From KND ) Plans to build his estate.

Genius Groove - Is where Dexter, Dee Dee and Mandark live. However Dexter moved to Tech Square to create DexLabs Industries. Dee Dee stayed in Genius Groove.

And there are Many More Locations

WEAPONS: - Created from State of the Art technology.
There are:
Pistols

Shatterguns

Rocket Launchers

Grenades

Riffles

VEHICLES:

Cars

Hoverboards

Jets

And so much more.

Little More Info
Taros - Are the worlds money. You collect taros by defeating monsters or completing missions
Fusion Matter - Is counted as EXP. By collecting this you level up.
Nanos - Miniature versions of heroes with cool powers. You collect them as you complete missions and you then gain a special mission to get a nano by defeating the coresponding fusion monster copy hero.

This is most of the nanos, however there are more just this is a old version screen shoot. There are new Nanos like Jonny Bravo, Cheese and a SPECIAL UNSTABLE NANO.

COME AND JOIN TODAY

DEXTER

BEN

GWEN

BUTTERCUP

I used to play that like 3 or so years ago

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I used to play also, but I just stopped after a little time.  I chose my guide as ben I think I got to level 10.  Then at one point, I journeyed off into like a level 30-50 area (well something like that all I know is that it was like a crazy level higher than what I was at), on like the complete other side of the full map (camp lazlo area and billy and mandy/courage the cowardly dog area.  I had to try to get out of there and get back to the area close to ed edd and eddy's fort, and I dodged and died a lot to get out of there lol.  It took forever to get to a good area again. 
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

From what I remember it was fun, but I dont think I plan on playing again, unless I can figure out my old account again, I used a code I got from one of my friends to get this cool thing that you float/ ride on

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Yeah. I lost my acount too. And it was a good acount, i just cant remember the password. I feel so sad  my character was at the max level 36 was it. I had all Nanos including the new ones. And i lost them and created a new acount. I even defeated fuse about 9+ times on by own
My new in game name is Gwen Hydrostar