Marvel Universe Figures

Started by MarvelFan12345, December 23, 2010, 10:09PM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 23, 2010, 10:09PM Last Edit: December 23, 2010, 10:12PM by MarvelFan12345
Does anybody own/collect these? I had a few of these and planned to keep buying them, but then got bored. Luckily the new Cyke and Dark Phoenix pack got me back in. I kinda like Marvel Legends better (both figure lines have their pros and cons though) but as they are no longer available in stores and quite pricey online I'm sticking with the Marvel Universe line. From the MU line I currently own...

Ms. Marvel
Cyclops and Hulk Pack
Magneto and Spider-Man Pack
Cyclops and Jean Grey/Dark Phoenix Pack

Sadly the Jean 90s figure is really pricey online, but I think MU will release a variant of it with an improved neck and head. I'll try to buy the Thor and Iron Man pack as well as the Spider-Woman figure later on. If Thanos is out I'll get him too. I really can't wait for the new wave with 90s Cyke (he'll go perfectly with 90s Jean), Cable, and Apocalypse. I may buy Galactus, but he is really pricey.

You know I like Marvel Legends a ton more, and was super made that they stopped, but I herd they will have a comback! And I own the Cyclops and Dark Phoenix, Iron Man and Spiderwoman, and Thor and Enchantress packs, I have seen the red spiderwoman, and I really want 90's jean, kitty, storm, and mystique, but Jean is very, very, excpensive it sucks and I thought her neck is werid like she doesnt have one lol, but I hope ML comes back and releases a new Storm and White Phoenix figure, plus maybe a cuckoo, maybe some new mutants and maybe Hope and Rogue lol :) Cuz I want the X-Treme Rogue figure but she is Very excpenisve aswell :( and the other one in the set is pricey to sobut I own many ML and pre ML figures and am currently trying to collect all Jean grey figures I have alot so far

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I forgot about Kitty and Mystique who are also on my list as well as Iceman and Gambit (Wolverine Origins), Archangel, Havok, and Multiple Man. There is also going to be a Giant-Size X-Men Pack which I really want, because I'll have all the main X-Men then (with 3 versions of Cyke in the same costume though). I heard there will also be an X-Force pack with Warpath, Wolverine, and Deadpool which I will also get. I hope they make Fantomex and Psylocke as well though.

Yeah I want the Box sets aswell and I also want the Galactus figure they had that at one of my stores and he is HUGE! lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on December 24, 2010, 11:53AM
Yeah I want the Box sets aswell and I also want the Galactus figure they had that at one of my stores and he is HUGE! lol
I know. I've heard he is 19 inches or around that. I'd really love to get him.

Yeah he is really big, and the ML figures like silver surfer would be a better scale lol but he is like 60 bucks :/

May 15, 2011, 06:33PM #6 Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 06:35PM by MarvelFan12345
Finally bought Jean 90s, Kitty Pryde, and Warpath. I've still got my eyes set on the Giant-Size X-Men pack as well as the Fantastic Four pack and the Cyclops and Jean Grey First Class pack. However the Cyke and Jean are just repaints of the Cyke and Dark Phoenix pack.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6IukE_brz3c/TVjs-hji2LI/AAAAAAAABBQ/7S8PZBPKUJE/s1600/Cyclops-JeanGrey.jpg
http://www.toyark.com/news/attach/1/9/9/9/Marvel-Universe-X-Men-Ebay-001_1275477568.jpg
http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/3/e0/4d5db70655676/detail.jpg

They are also releasing a Sentinel which looks really cool. The Sentinel will include Wolverine and be in two colors.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-43uz4sHe0fM/TWzBmDysSVI/AAAAAAAAG-Q/2OsLt2ZN0Gk/s1600/Marvel-Universe-Sentinels.jpg

I want everything you posted, I also saw boxes of the sentinels with Nightcrawler on the case, and I think The X-Men box set is out already see http://cgi.ebay.com/Marvel-Universe-Giant-Size-XMEN-Box-Set-6-Pack-TRU-35th-/130520186558?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e639bfebe

Btw: Do you open yours? Like Jean and Kitty or what ever

Yeah. I don't like opening them from the box but I end up doing it. Do you?

With my MU ones, which I only have Jean and kitty no, but when I was younger I did all the time I have like over 100 figures opened, but I have a small bit that are still closed, and I found the xtreme Rogue figure at an Anime shop and online it is always between 70-100$ but he was selling it for 28$ so I was like umm yes, then I found the X-Men legends box set for 80 which is always between 100-120$ so that was good, plus the original X-Men box set which I got for 25$ those are all closed but I have more then just those closed