PLEASE SOMEONE POST COLOSSUS AND MOON KNIGHT AGAIN FOR THE PSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by alexnguyen1996, May 12, 2011, 09:31PM

Previous topic - Next topic
 :colossus: :moonk:
Can anyone who has the mod colossus and moon knight already for the psp upload it agian because it could help me and many more people.
Thanks a lot to whoever uploads it:)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If someone still had it, they would. My PSP is modded, but I don't have MUA to rip to my memory card anymore so I can't rebuild the mod.

Unless you want to be banned I suggest you remove that link immediately. We don't allow piracy here.

QuoteSITE RULES

Insta-Bans

Below are some of the things that will instantly get you banned without an explanation or warning:

* Software Piracy
      Don't be cheap.  Go out and buy the software.  If we catch you, we must ban you.  We don't want lawyers coming to us with issues.  If you use the word "downloaded" in regards to your game expect an instant ban, as none of the games we mod here are legally available for download through systems like Steam or Direct2Drive.

Quote from: Teancum on May 13, 2011, 04:38PM
Unless you want to be banned I suggest you remove that link immediately. We don't allow piracy here.

Sorry!!!!!!!

It's cool, I'm not actually staff anymore, but I used to be so I thought I'd give you a heads up.

I might tinker around with the mod again sometime. Can't make any promises, though.

Quote from: Teancum on May 13, 2011, 04:42PM
It's cool, I'm not actually staff anymore, but I used to be so I thought I'd give you a heads up.

Who is "staff" now?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

MrLaw and nodoubt_jr are the admins, while whiteking and Dihan are the only? active moderators.

Quote from: Teancum on May 13, 2011, 08:26PM
MrLaw and nodoubt_jr are the admins, while whiteking and Dihan are the only? active moderators.

I havent seen Dihan on here in forever, Whiteking I know checks on the site sometimes, Nodoubt is on here often, and Law is on here often to

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Picked up MUA, ripped it, tried about 10 different variations of simple mods, each one took me to a black screen. I don't know why I can't do mods this time around, but I can say it's not worth my time. Sorry.

I think I have an old version of it still lying around. Still need it?

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.