heroselect with all mods and get all menu pictures

Started by edward, May 16, 2011, 09:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I updated this once more, now it has all the marvel mods(as of now) entries for the heroselect program.

Thanks, It's really useful    :magneto:

I AM A SNAKE WITH COLD SKIN, NO EMOTIONS,
THAT SLITHERS AROUND SEARCHING FOR PREY WITH ITS TONGUE,
SWALLOWING DOWN THOSE THAT LOOK TASTY.

the link isn't broken but the download is not working for some reason..................It keeps restarting and doesn't get to the actual downloading

@Chuckpato: No need to double post. If someone could have reuploaded it they probably would have, or they just haven't seen the topic yet. Have you tried messaging the original poster somehow?

March 31, 2013, 10:49PM #20 Last Edit: March 31, 2013, 10:55PM by Chuckpato
Quote from: DeeDooo on March 31, 2013, 10:01PM
@Chuckpato: No need to double post. If someone could have reuploaded it they probably would have, or they just haven't seen the topic yet. Have you tried messaging the original poster somehow?

It doesn't seem like double posting would matter at this point.............I can do far worse........and this place still doesn't make a dent lol

I get the feeling that nobody is coming back to this game...............Actually I'm extremely surprised that your still active after all this time, You've done some great work might I add....................

I'm working on something amazing for XML2 that might bring everybody back because something people may have taken for granted about XML2 makes it the best game over MUA and MUA2...................maybe you can help me out a little bit?

I've been trying soo hard to piece things together but it is reeaally difficult when the forums are but a shallow space..........OR ISLAND! XD