Dead Frontier

Started by BLaw, May 16, 2011, 03:44PM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 16, 2011, 03:44PM Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 03:46PM by Mr. Law^^
Thought I'd share this with ya'll.

For those who love to kill some zombies (many, MANY zombies).

Dead Frontier, a free MMO. Been on that game for 2 days now.. Addictive and fun :P

Click Here

Basicly what you can do is customize your character with gear and 3 weapons, do business and gamble, and most importantly kill zombies in the large city around the safe zone. Features:

- 3d game played in your browser. No big game downloads at all;
- Customize character with gear and weapons;
- Levelup by killing zombies;
- Sell your profession on the market;
- Kill various zombies, from regular ones to bosses with high health;
- Obtain various loot from around the city from corpses, cars or other objects;
- PVP with other players, which is optional and can be turned on and off at will;
- Team up with your friends and others;
- PVP in a PVP only zone called the Arena;
- Come to the defense of the safe zone every six hours! The zombies are raging and going wild, trying to eat everything in their path near the safe zone in a big horde! Try to kill as many as you can to increase experience and gain levels!

It's really fun. The city is really BIG. The deeper you go, the more dangerous it gets.

If you're planning on making an account there, add Rahizm as your buddy. That would be me ^^. It's worth trying out!

Thanks for this info, I love killing me some zombies! Lol I will have to try this!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Hmm.. I'll check it out...

Yeah, it's even cool for girls to become mean and kill the poo out of some undead :P.

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on May 18, 2011, 04:54AM
Yeah, it's even cool for girls to become mean and kill the poo out of some undead :P.

lol! That will be me!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS