World of Warcraft

Started by BLaw, November 29, 2011, 01:46PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, it's not really advertising but sort of is..

I'm playing World of Warcraft (version 3.3.5a which is Wrath of the Lich King) on a private server. And we need more people to boost the population.

I'm wondering if anyone wants to play this game along with me and people from all around the world. If you don't know how, I am able to teach you how to play ofcourse :)

It's free to play there, so.. Yeah. The retail servers are no longer on Wrath of the Lich King (expansion) and the revamped everything. People even dislike it.

I'm on one of the best servers out there. You can even vote for the server to get special rewards you can choose from.

So, who wants to give it a try and just play and have fun :D It's an mmorpg

www.deathknell.cc I'm on Sol Blizzlike. It's a really well developed server, still low population and is very stable.

People who do want to try it out, I'm one of these (Horde) characters:

Rahizm, Darageon, Whichawayz, Cerberus, Mantus, Darkbrutha, Bishmeister, Raylava, Blomii, Blingstorm.

Hope to see people there.. It's great for fun and relaxement, I always play this after some time of modding and nowadays after some days of work.

Is it free to download or must one buy the disc?

actually, The gam is free to download but requires gamecards to use. This version however is no longer playable on retail, so it doesnt require gamecard purchase.

All it needs is for you to have version 3.3.5a with WoW and the first two expansions installed (Th Burning Crusade + Wrath of the Lich King)

Oh, I don't need to buy The Burning Crusade or Wrath of the Lich King? They're free? Nice. Perhaps I shall try this.

Aw, if it was any other game, I'd get on, but I used to have WoW and couldn't stand it. I'm really sorry :( hope ya get more people on there, though.