My Art

Started by Rogue, May 19, 2011, 02:57AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Great picture!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

They look really great. Nice work! I'm always jealous of people who can draw, wish I could.

Thank you all guys!

Quote from: nuhverah on May 23, 2011, 09:52AM
woohoo! are you a fan of skulls Rogue? coz' skulls definitely my favourite!spiders too! lovely job Rogue!

yeah! I love the skulls and spiders!

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on May 23, 2011, 12:46PM
I love the picture! But I am sad that it is based off of your present mood  :(

don't worry dear! Perhaps,  it's a normal state for me. I'm still alive! Moreover, I was a goth for some time. Therefore, it's quite usual for me. But I would like to make it a lot better! :)

Quote from: LawO on May 23, 2011, 10:04PM
They look really great. Nice work! I'm always jealous of people who can draw, wish I could.

Thanks LawO! Don't be jealous! I'm sure you'll find your talent, and people will envy you!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Excellent! I had a little time to devote to my art!
So, take a look at my creations!
I hope you will not remain indifferent!

It looks amazing, all the detail that is put into these pictures is awesome, its so realistic!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

June 14, 2011, 12:46PM #20 Last Edit: June 15, 2011, 08:58AM by MarvelFan12345
Very nice, poor ship though, doesn't look like it will last in the sea for too much longer. Not with those sails at least :) Captain Hook or Jack Sparrow should take better care.

It looks really nice.  For some reason it reminds me of peterpan.  I guess it's because the ship reminds me of captin hook's ship, and the water and waves remind me of a dream world, like neverland, because they look somewhat soft, pillow-like.
MY deviantART account: http://blacklynxkuroi.deviantart.com/

So Lovely...
is it Pirates of Carribean inspired? Lol :D

THanks all! :) I love you!

Quote from: nuhverah on June 15, 2011, 01:21AM
So Lovely...
is it Pirates of Carribean inspired? Lol :D
Maybe :)

Hehe :D
Then perhaps there are dark vicious mermaids underneath tha ship! ;D

for some reason it's reminds of this

Nuverah you have inspired me for it! Thank you :)

Sorry for the quality ...

0_0!!!
OMG.
Holy Sh*T on a sandwich!
That's so..so beautiful *cries of joy*
I've always fascinated by mermaids as a child, & the pose from behind is just....perfect.

I'm sure you've seen this old mermaid movie called 'Rusalochka?' It's your country's old masterpiece if I'm not mistaken..
I love it to death. I still do now. The beauty, the love, the angst..it's just so heartbreaking & represent the true reality of mermaids in my opinion..(apart from how mermaids are portrayed in Pirates of Carribean, which  is true as well) :)

Fantastic Job. I'm sure Ariel lovers would adore this as well.<333

Wow, I've seen that picture before and You did an awesome job with it! Awesome work. The details are fantastic.

The picture loks amazimg XD I love it, I love Mermaids to XD