Psylocke Version 1.1 (UPDATED!)

Started by DJay Saint, June 15, 2007, 03:46PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i was just wondering if there were any fixes to the special grab move and her extreme move.also, i saw a skin for the classic costume, do you have it with this mod? great mod by the way!

January 06, 2008, 08:27PM #61 Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 08:29PM by Vooc
how about this pic for loading screen?
(sorry, wasn't able to send)www.joshuamiddleton.com/.../psylocke_1024.jpg

Download the updated Psylocke that is in the XML2 Characters Thread/Mod Catalog. It includes sounds/a loading screen/that skin.

got a question. Where can i find the cosmic mission for psylocke??

Quote from: khestoi on May 04, 2008, 11:34PM
got a question. Where can i find the cosmic mission for psylocke??

There aren't any comic book missions for Psylocke in any versions of this mod; it's just a "character mod".

hmm. how am i supposed to unlock the 3rd costume then? Without the cheats.

May 05, 2008, 12:54AM #66 Last Edit: May 05, 2008, 12:57AM by iammingy
Quote from: khestoi on May 05, 2008, 12:27AM
hmm. how am i supposed to unlock the 3rd costume then? Without the cheats.

You mean the 3rd costume doesn't unlock after 175 non-AI-controlled kills?
Ding, I seriously don't know how if that is the case...

I *think* you can get/keep a game save that has everything unlocked. So, you will have every costume and every character unlocked when starting a new game (with default statistics).

EDIT: Wait... I think you meant the 4th costume? That's the one unlocked with Bronze Metal in comic book mission.

well i already reached the maximum characters limit which is 27 i think? im playing the game using psylocke, omega red, deadpool, and hawkeye. I installed omega red mod, psylocke mod and the official characters beta 3. I have read that the 3rd alternate outfits can be unlocked by beating the comic missions of that character. since there is no comic mission for psylocke how can i unlock it? By the way after installing some mods, some characters have some of their costumes unocked already. And they are the 3rd costumes. I wonder why?