End of the world either Saterday May 21st or 2012

Started by Jeanfan321, May 21, 2011, 03:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Daken Howlett on May 21, 2011, 06:26PM
KIDDING RIGHT?MAN I AM BRAZILLIAN AND I REALLY SCARED,BRAZIL ALMOST BEING DESTROYED NOW!HERE ITS MIDNIGHT

Not to be rude, but the picture does say Rapture Day Prank, this isnt real its a fake joke

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

i know,i was talking about he said that other countries dont care about that
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

The way I see it, if their is a final day, I'm gonna be with someone I care about and enjoy everyday before I go. So I aint scared, if anything. I don't care. As long as I'm happy, then I'll leave existance being happy.  (Even though I hope I'm drinking so I don't know whats happening.  lol)

I was with my girlfriend all the day,i hope i meet her at the heaven
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Quote from: Scabbia on May 21, 2011, 06:43PM
The way I see it, if their is a final day, I'm gonna be with someone I care about and enjoy everyday before I go. So I aint scared, if anything. I don't care. As long as I'm happy, then I'll leave existance being happy.  (Even though I hope I'm drinking so I don't know whats happening.  lol)

Lol, true that! As long as im with someone and it all ends fast I'll be fine, but if its along painfull death, then that will suck :/

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

We need to be with who we love,alive or not...the after-life may be best than here

10 minutes to midnight,just wanna say:Bye for all,the ones who hate me and the ones who love me...

Quote from: Daken Howlett on May 21, 2011, 06:49PM
We need to be with who we love,alive or not...the after-life may be best than here

The Sad thing is im alone right now :/ lol, but thats ok im pretty sure nothing is going to happen, OMG Wait was that a zombie outside, jk, did anyone see the article that the CDC I think they are called posted about them expecting a Zombie Apocalypse? When a company like that talks about that, we are doomed!

Quote from: Daken Howlett on May 21, 2011, 06:51PM
10 minutes to midnight,just wanna say:Bye for all,the ones who hate me and the ones who love me...

And btw the world was supposed to end around 6PM I think your good

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on May 21, 2011, 06:52PM
The Sad thing is im alone right now :/ lol, but thats ok im pretty sure nothing is going to happen, OMG Wait was that a zombie outside, jk, did anyone see the article that the CDC I think they are called posted about them expecting a Zombie Apocalypse? When a company like that talks about that, we are doomed!

You play to many games. LOL. My little nephew is always coming out with things like that.

Quote from: edward on May 21, 2011, 06:57PM
You play to many games. LOL. My little nephew is always coming out with things like that.

Me play to many video games! NO! lol, but the CDC thing is true, and its a real big company see http://www.ghosttheory.com/2011/05/21/cdc-is-prepared-for-a-zombie-apocalypse

Quote from: Dihan on May 21, 2011, 06:18PM
A lump of moss fell out of the sky when I was walking with friends. A friend said that a seagull must have dropped it. I replied with "Oh no! The seagulls have been raptured!" then I waved an arm around and pointed out that there were no seagulls around.

Laughing out loud!
(I wish there was a shorter way to say that...)

Quote from: Gevth on May 21, 2011, 08:14PM
Laughing out loud!
(I wish there was a shorter way to say that...)

LOL! Oh wait Im a genius! Jk, lol but that would be funny if moss just fell from the sky out of no where! Ace of Base I Saw the Sign anyone? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FwatjHcV1ZM

ALIVE!I am alive!!

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on May 21, 2011, 06:52PM
Zombies?This is Resident Evil isnt it?