TOXIN mod v1.32 (skin-fixes + XBOX/PS2-compatible ed. + new mannequin)

Started by iammingy, June 15, 2007, 11:31PM

Previous topic - Next topic

So, I really want to be able to use this mod.  It looks amazing.  However when I open the rar file, I get this error:
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Arik\Desktop\Toxin_v1.32_MUA_iammingy(3).rar: Unexpected end of archive

So is the problem my copy of Winrar?  Something else?  The downloaded file size is only 749 kb, which seems distressingly small.  Does it need to be rehosted or something?

Quote from: Eraser on June 08, 2008, 08:55PM
So, I really want to be able to use this mod.  It looks amazing.  However when I open the rar file, I get this error:
!   C:\Documents and Settings\Arik\Desktop\Toxin_v1.32_MUA_iammingy(3).rar: Unexpected end of archive

So is the problem my copy of Winrar?  Something else?  The downloaded file size is only 749 kb, which seems distressingly small.  Does it need to be rehosted or something?

Try downloading again. Sometimes, unexpected end of archive meant there was some interruption during download.

In retrospect, I was only using the MarvelMods mirror, and when I used the original post hosting it downloaded perfect.  So guess someone might want to fix that or something.

Thanks

That link works fine.
The file is 2.5 MB. You haven't finished downloading.

Quote from: Eraser on June 08, 2008, 08:55PM
C:\Documents and Settings\Arik\Desktop\Toxin_v1.32_MUA_iammingy(3).rar

Based on this, I deduce that you have multiple copies of the same file on your desktop.

No, I did.  Quite aware of it.  I kept trying to download the file from the MarvelMods mirror and it kept coming in at 749 kb.  I mean, I got the file from your OP, I love it, great work.  Just letting you know that something isn't right with the MarvelMods mirroring of the file.

OK, I see. Usually, my box.net links (on the first page of mod release threads) should be the most updated version of the mods.

Quick question. How do you mod your PS2 disc?
What FF character am I?

Cloud from Final Fantasy VII

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Google is your friend.  We don't really discuss how to mod the consoles themselves here.

But welcome anyhow.  Once/if your system is modded check the Console Versions forum for information.

If I had a mod chip, would I just download him onto the chip?
What FF character am I?

Cloud from Final Fantasy VII

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

Mod chips don't work anything like that.  You're gonna need to do research on google about modding your PS2.

Hey iammingy, great job on this one :D.
I have one problem though, when i try to do a light attack, the animation doesn't show. The enemies do get damage but i can't see how he hits them. I have tried reinstalling dozens of times, but the problem remains. Do you have any idea what could be causing this?
Thanks.

i think this is the same problem people were having with some of the converted xml characters when they didnt have the new default combat (i think it was originally captain america's, then switched to thor's, or maybe the other way around). b0k if you don't have the Official character mod installed, you might want to install it, because i think it has this file in it.

Yep, that worked. Cheers man.
Stupid me for not following the readme.

I thought iammingy fixed that problem with the default combat, for toxin at least, giving us the fightstyle_wolverine archive.