TOXIN mod v1.32 (skin-fixes + XBOX/PS2-compatible ed. + new mannequin)

Started by iammingy, June 15, 2007, 11:31PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: b0k on June 27, 2008, 11:42AM
Yep, that worked. Cheers man.
Stupid me for not following the readme.

I thought iammingy fixed that problem with the default combat, for toxin at least, giving us the fightstyle_wolverine archive.

Yes, you are right!
He can do the normal melee attacks as long as you install fightstyle_wolverine (which can be found on this first page) and start a fresh game.

i got toxin but why is it that the attack & smash button ONLY work if he is holding something like a hammer

Quote from: shinobi on March 16, 2009, 09:48PM
i got toxin but why is it that the attack & smash button ONLY work if he is holding something like a hammer

Start a new game using default stats
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

Quote from: xlehnsherr on March 16, 2009, 09:52PM
Start a new game using default stats

That doesn't work for me. and he doesn't have powers. He can only run (and walk) and single-jump.

What id, though, is I open the mod in J-Zip, and hold SHIFT and select all the folders in the part where it lists the folders (e.g. Actors, data) and copy them all and put them in my MUA directory. Maybe Iammingy put them in the wrong floders in his mod (no offense, Iammingy!). But, maybe it was my fault

iammingy GREAT job ! I play most of the  time with toxin  :carnage:. But got a problem here, i have no sounds for him :( he doesn't talk this kind of things
Now learning:
Mesh - (15%) stopped
Making a LoadScreen - (100%) done!

Have you installed the official characters mod ?
If yes have you started a new game ?

No, i didn't installed the mod and yes i start a game with defult :)
Now learning:
Mesh - (15%) stopped

Tried, nothing. Any ideas left ?
Now learning:
Mesh - (15%) stopped