TOXIN mod v1.32 (skin-fixes + XBOX/PS2-compatible ed. + new mannequin)

Started by iammingy, June 15, 2007, 11:31PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Nope. Installed him 2 times and the official chars too. The same thing .
Now learning:
Mesh - (15%) stopped
Making a LoadScreen - (100%) done!

Hi I live in Argentina so my English is very bad .... but the problem is, I downloaded 1.32 and toxin in one of his great powers is a red box ... and other images published on this subject on another page .... How can I fix it?
Please, I really want to play with toxin :toxin: ...

thank you very much

Hi!
First of all, dude, your Toxin freaking rocks, rolls and absolutely CANES everything in his path.
I just have one single question. How do I unlock his Carnage skin?
I should probably mention that due to reinstall of my game, I can currently be counted as progressing through the game for the first time.
:carnage:

Yes, deedooo is correct.
Since the mod doesn't have a simulator disc, you can only unlock his Carnage costume with the all costumes cheat.

From gamefaqs:
Press Up, Down, Up, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Down, Enter at the character select screen or the main menu.

kk thanks!
eewww!
Carnage is so ugly he put the "ug" in the "ugnaught"!
Love it!
:carnage:

The link is broken.....
"In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy it is necessary to act outside the law-to pursue...natural justice. This is not vengeance. Revenge is not a valid motive, it's an emotional response. No, not vengeance. Punishment."

Hey, thank you very much for your work. It appears to me that I have installed it correctly but both Toxin's huds and some of his powers are simply black. There are no images appearing.
Thank you anyway for your work!

Quote from: Dave_Bass on February 15, 2016, 02:35PM
Hey, thank you very much for your work. It appears to me that I have installed it correctly but both Toxin's huds and some of his powers are simply black. There are no images appearing.
Thank you anyway for your work!

This is typical of installing a mod and then not starting a new game.  You MUST start a new game or newly installed mods won't work properly.

Quote from: scottsum on February 23, 2016, 07:58PM
This is typical of installing a mod and then not starting a new game.  You MUST start a new game or newly installed mods won't work properly.

Mate, I did. 'twas the same.
The problem was concerned another file and now I got it fixed.