If u could Make MMORPG what would it be?

Started by P.Frost, July 13, 2011, 09:48AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ok 1st I know a lot of u would like to make something like x men and stuff but lets be a bit original here ( its hard being original today I know -_- cuz everything was already done but lets skip all the marvel stuff just ur imagination : D ) If u had a chance
to Create a MMORPG game, what whould it be:
(answer in this order for fun ^^ xD )
1-What would be the plot
2-what classes would be(if its inspired by something tell what for each class : D )
3-( this is for those who are inspired by mythology and legends to answer ) What part of mythology myths and or science where it be infulenced?
3/4(this is 4th q for those who answerd 3rd and 3rd for those who didnt ) Would character costumization be high with options or low?
4/5- What unique or features combined from other games u would use in order to make ur game somehow stand out?
and Final!!!!! TA DA!! the name ^^ but u can also make it 1st
Ima go 1st in the next post : P

1 Do MMORPGs really have a plot, your the hero, go kill evil, something like that :P

1 ^^
2 Warrior Mage Priest Summoner and probally some sort of strong guy like thing
3 God of War :D
4 Pretty high
5 Blood :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

ok I had a lot lot lot lot of ideas for mmo's and I smoehow cant remmber any now O_o so I am gonna go as I write : P
and I will present to u 2 of them 1st one is
(idk the name yet xD but something apocalyptic)
1- The world is infested with zombies and zombified creatures u take a role as one of the "super soilders" who succesfully bounded with the virus and are immune to to it, Ur goal is to pick u survivors and as protect ur teritory from hordes of zombies ( teritory is guild ) or be a soloist who wonders off in the deserted earth picking up survivors and leading them to safe theritories for others to pick up. it will be a 3rd person shooter like game, also ur goal is to find resources for ur terithory like food and ammo!

2-Classes:
1) Bruiser, they are a "tank" they poses a lil better regeneration factor ( all classes have it due to virus mainly thats the reason y ur helth is recovered ) mainly because their skin is thicker then others and are physically stronger then others! They can carry extremely heavy machinery without being slowed down or not being able to carry at all! ( they do not make good doctors as a metter of fact they are only good at building)
2) Spy, they are stelth and agility, they tend to be good doctors ( will explain later about doctor and stuff ) cuz they can quickly evade atks from others and can faster come to help due to their flexibility, however they cant carry heavy armor so its best equiped with a gun and their grapling hook belt ( its kind of their main stuff u always have on u ) they cannot be builders but can be doctors and martial artist and resources.
3) marksmen, they are the best in range they cannot carry heavy weapons without being slowed down but they can carry all, they make the best doctors cuz of their range and can be builders but cannot be martial artists and resources
4) Blademaster, presumably the most solid class here they dont carry machinery so they dont run out of ammo, they can be anything exept doctors downfall is that they need to be close in order to deal dmg so its most presumable they die 1st.

3-Character costumization will be high but will have some limits in order for ( mainly outfits ) to fit withing apocalyptic state
4- Their Ammo and the fact u can carry same weap from lvl 1 to max lvl just upgrading its dmg trough ur skills
ADDITION there are 4 jobs that u can work if u want
1) Martial artist, its there to when u run out of ammo u can fight ur way trough mobs althou not every class can learn this skill
2) Doctor, u carry a 1st aid pack with u and u can aid ppl in battle also ur crucial to ur teritory cuz ur healing the wounded.
3) Resources, they are the best at finding food and stuff and know weather food is poisend, rotten or not, extremly needed in any teritory and solo to have someone with this skill.
4) Builder, they can repair dmg buildings, find good resources for buildings ( resources can also ) and or make new ones.

And for the name idk xD Zearth? xD

Quote from: Polygone on July 13, 2011, 10:02AM
1 Do MMORPGs really have a plot, your the hero, go kill evil, something like that :P

1 ^^
2 Warrior Mage Priest Summoner and probally some sort of strong guy like thing
3 God of War :D
4 Pretty high
5 Blood :P

hhaha short and says it all : D xD

Alright.  Mine is going to be a bit different. Has anyone played American McGee's Alice? Im not exactly going of this but this is the easiest way to explain. And this could be an RPG but I guess I see it maybe more as just a regular game.

1. The Plot: It would be about a a deadly virus that would sweep arcoss all the fairy tale lands. (XD I know this sounds cute) Everyone that lives in these worlds (Not main people from the stories just regular towns people) Would become infected and your job is stop the infection and stop anyone else who stands in your way.

2. It would just be leveling up (Much like City of Heroes) Everyone other lvl up you would get upgrades, become stronger, etc.

3. It would be influenced by Fairy Tales, and Darkness, and Zombies.

4. I love a lot of custom content. But for this game You would pick what hero you want to be from a fairytale. (Alice in Wonderland, The Little Mermaid, Robin Hood Etc.) But there would be high customizing for costumes

5. I Think having fairytales and zombies combined would be stand outish enough XD And having it be an rpg would be great. But The only thing I dont like about not having High custom features is that it seems that everyone is the same. Like in Champions Online or City of Heroes you can make amazing costumes and that way nobody looks like you but in World of Warcraft there is only few people to pick from.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on July 13, 2011, 07:18PM
Alright.  Mine is going to be a bit different. Has anyone played American McGee's Alice? Im not exactly going of this but this is the easiest way to explain. And this could be an RPG but I guess I see it maybe more as just a regular game.

1. The Plot: It would be about a a deadly virus that would sweep arcoss all the fairy tale lands. (XD I know this sounds cute) Everyone that lives in these worlds (Not main people from the stories just regular towns people) Would become infected and your job is stop the infection and stop anyone else who stands in your way.

2. It would just be leveling up (Much like City of Heroes) Everyone other lvl up you would get upgrades, become stronger, etc.

3. It would be influenced by Fairy Tales, and Darkness, and Zombies.

4. I love a lot of custom content. But for this game You would pick what hero you want to be from a fairytale. (Alice in Wonderland, The Little Mermaid, Robin Hood Etc.) But there would be high customizing for costumes

5. I Think having fairytales and zombies combined would be stand outish enough XD And having it be an rpg would be great. But The only thing I dont like about not having High custom features is that it seems that everyone is the same. Like in Champions Online or City of Heroes you can make amazing costumes and that way nobody looks like you but in World of Warcraft there is only few people to pick from.
nice : D
and well WoW belive it or not is one of the most costumizable : / try Talisman Online : / its like u have 8 haircuts 8 faces and thats it : / not even color change : ( T_T pathetic
but I like ur idea : D but it would be also cool if Robin Hood Ariel and such would actually be classes : D
Robin Hood ( archer ) Ariel ( Mermaid ) : D and they would be the leading of them : D

Quote from: P.Frost on July 14, 2011, 03:10AM
nice : D
and well WoW belive it or not is one of the most costumizable : / try Talisman Online : / its like u have 8 haircuts 8 faces and thats it : / not even color change : ( T_T pathetic
but I like ur idea : D but it would be also cool if Robin Hood Ariel and such would actually be classes : D
Robin Hood ( archer ) Ariel ( Mermaid ) : D and they would be the leading of them : D

They could also work as classes! And see I dont find WoW very custom, but like City of Heroes seems very custom to me

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

its not very costume but its much more then lots of other games but the best costumization on all free games has champions and pwi