The Sims 3

Started by Midnightphoenix, May 25, 2011, 03:21PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Scabbia on May 29, 2011, 10:54PM
Dude! This is my new favorite topic! lol.
I have Sims 1 and 2, used to have 3 on my old computer. Anywho, I know another forum site that has tons of X-Men stuff for Sims 2 (and some other Marvel and DC Characters.) I love it. I used to take pictures and make a "comic story" with all my friends as X-Men. I had a blast. Thought about doing it on here once, but I don't know everyone well enough to do that... :(

And about the SVR! I wanted 2011 so bad, but I didn't have the money, so I got 2010 instead. Just got done making Storm, Wolverine, Kitty, Magneto, Cyclops, Phoenix, and Gambit last night. (Already had Rogue on there, of course...) lol. Made some characters from Resident Evil and Final Fantasy too. Love that game! I like to make the computer fight each other when my friends are over and we place bets lol.

Can you really make Phoenix on 10 because I have that one, and I got Sims 3 Late Night, but had a ton of mods before I installed so after I did install it the mods worked but I couldnt talk to people so I had to take all my mods out :(

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I did. and actually, my phoenix and cyclops are the best looking out of all the xmen i did. lol go figure. (Actually, my Claire Redfield looks the best. lol)

Quote from: Scabbia on May 30, 2011, 09:34AM
I did. and actually, my phoenix and cyclops are the best looking out of all the xmen i did. lol go figure. (Actually, my Claire Redfield looks the best. lol)

Well I will have to try and make them :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

do you guys know where can i download an X3 Jean mod for The Sims 3?

Quote from: Jill Valentine on June 03, 2011, 04:58PM
do you guys know where can i download an X3 Jean mod for The Sims 3?

Sadly no :( there are no X-Men mods for the Sims 3 yet, but you might be glad to know they have a Jill mod just let me know if you would like me to send you the link!

yes, please send me the link! thanks a lot!

Thank you very much!

Quote from: Jill Valentine on June 03, 2011, 05:17PM
Thank you very much!

Your welcome let me know if it works or not, I will find another if it doesnt

I played Sims 1 a little and Sims 3 and Sims Medieval some.  However, my FAVORITE is Sims 2!  The mods are fantastic.  Sims 3 still doesn't have near the fun mods so I quit playing it.  You just can't get as wide a variety of different-looking characters made in Sims 3 as you could in Sims 2.

I am going to check out the link for Marvel characters (for Sims 2) that some of you have listed.  Thanks.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I agree. If you play Sims 2 with every expansion pack and stuff pack, you can get a way lot better game, than Sims 3. And for Medieval: it's just very short and gets boring very fast. When I first heard about it, I thought it would be something entirely else.

I havent played Sims 2 in for ever, but see all the amazing mods they have, I want to reinstall it but never do lol, to lazy, but I still like the Sims 3 even if my people cant look like true X-Men although designing Emma from the movie is easy, I did that yesterday and she looked amazing besides the cape

I will get the new Expansion pack soon, I can't wait to try it out

June 04, 2011, 01:47AM #28 Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 01:52AM by < Emma Frost >
 I LOVE THIS GAME. Ive have The Sims 1,2,3 with all of its expansion packs. Well without the Sims 3 Generations. I have Sims Medieval too, and Sims Castaway and Pet and Life Stories. However at time to time i prefer 2 over 3. My favourite EP in Sims 2 is Apartment Life in Sims its Makin Magic. I also have all the stuff packs for Sims 2 and 3. And i especially love the vampire in Sims 3 Late Night. I might test Imaginary Friend soon. But i dont install all of the EP and SP when playing 2 because it seriously lags the game, so i do it rarely. One time i built a Piramid in Sunset Valley using the debug cheat which i cant remember.

Quote from: < Emma Frost > on June 04, 2011, 01:47AM
I LOVE THIS GAME. Ive have The Sims 1,2,3 with all of its expansion packs. Well without the Sims 3 Generations. I have Sims Medieval too, and Sims Castaway and Pet and Life Stories. However at time to time i prefer 2 over 3. My favourite EP in Sims 2 is Apartment Life in Sims its Makin Magic. I also have all the stuff packs for Sims 2 and 3. And i especially love the vampire in Sims 3 Late Night. I might test Imaginary Friend soon. But i dont install all of the EP and SP when playing 2 because it seriously lags the game, so i do it rarely. One time i built a Piramid in Sunset Valley using the debug cheat which i cant remember.

That cheat is awesome you can build some cool stuff, Makin Magic was really fun to most likely my favorite right next to Pets and Vacation!

Quote from: Suigetsu on June 04, 2011, 12:05AM
I will get the new Expansion pack soon, I can't wait to try it out

Are you talking about the Sims 3? I have all of the Expansions so far except Generations and I don't get the stuff packs