X-Men 4

Started by Daken Howlett, May 30, 2011, 06:00PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was thinking what should be the name of the new movie of the alien vs predator X-Men they are planning,they i decided to make this poll,vote every time you want!The poll will be here for 1 week,and if you want you can ask me to put a new option!Great didnt it?Bye!
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

I voted other because I think it should be called X-Men: Rise of Apocalypse and we need some good Apocalypse action!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Agree with midnightphoenix123

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

See, I think it should feature the return of the X-Men's first enemies; THE HELLFIRE CLUB, like X3 was meant to have. (so, X4: Hellfire)  Of course, the line-up'd of changed, maybe Emma would unite with the alive Xavier (and still be young, fresh January Jones by being in her diamond form for over 40 years). They'd be a group working for Apocalypse, which'd lead into X-Men 5, where the X-Men must fight the 4 horseman (I suggest a revived Cyclops, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver and Archangel) and finally Apocalypse.

i agree with midnightphoenix123, we need some apocalypse action, and i specially want Jean Grey to be there with all her powers unleashed! (but not being the Dark Phoenix)

Quote from: zmikey08z on May 31, 2011, 09:27AM
See, I think it should feature the return of the X-Men's first enemies; THE HELLFIRE CLUB, like X3 was meant to have. (so, X4: Hellfire)  Of course, the line-up'd of changed, maybe Emma would unite with the alive Xavier (and still be young, fresh January Jones by being in her diamond form for over 40 years). They'd be a group working for Apocalypse, which'd lead into X-Men 5, where the X-Men must fight the 4 horseman (I suggest a revived Cyclops, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver and Archangel) and finally Apocalypse.
Actually X3 would have featured Emma Frost but only her, not the rest of the Hellfire Club. I'd like to see an X4 with the return of Cyke, Jean, and Xavier to undo the damage (we all know they will return anyway) and  re-introduce the Hellfire Club which is led by Sinister along with Selene, Harry Leland, Trevor Fiztroy and maybe Emma (but I doubt it. She could still be young thanks to her diamond form but SPOILER Emma leaves the Club to join the Brotherhood in First Class, at least I've heard that) He attempts to resurrect Apocalypse which they end up doing but after Sinister betrays the Club for Apocalypse. The X-Men and Brotherhood would try to prevent Apocalypse's return.

I think Apocalypse should be the main villian of the movie, with the Innercircle/ hellfire club as side villians lead by Sinister with Selene, Emma and the others in the group Sinister is using them to help the rise of Apocalypse and using them to find horseman of Apocalypse Cyclops returns but doesnt remember what happend but is found by Emma who joins the X-Men with Scott to take over Jean's place With other new X-Men coming in aswell, When Jean returns it awakens Apocalypse which makes Emma mad because in 1 second Jean destroied all the work the X-Men did, Emma and Jean fight while all the others fight Apocalypse who kills everyone in the Hellfire club after Sinister joins Apocalypse and the see they were only being used. In the End the X-Men are left in defeat and Emma and Jean must work together to stop Apocalypse or the world will be destoried, they may both possible do it for their love Cyclops who tells them to stop Apocalypse good? lol I just thought of that on the spot, and the Hellfire club would be the only side villians as Rogue, Magneto, and Mystique are all in recovery but may all make cameos, Mystique may possible be possing as someone through out the movie or something, and then in the end it is revelead Magneto has his powers back, but none of the X-Men know yet, and he is living in Genosha with his 3 children, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, and Polaris of course, and is plotting on stopping the X-Men with the hundreds of mutants he has on his side, but this may be to much like X3 so maybe he is just their plotting on stoppig the X-Men with the help of some new evil baddies and Scarlet Witch, Polaris, and Quicksilver dont all have to be Evil or good, this may be at the end of the movie or after the credits, and then maybe a small scene in which we see the Making of millions of Sentinals to stop the mutants so that we know what the "next," movie may be like and of course this has no ties to first class as Havok would most likely be a new X-Men to take over his brothers place, but he returns and Emma would be the same age as first class most likely and I know 40 years of being in dimond just wouldn't do for her :P

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on May 31, 2011, 05:28PM
I think Apocalypse should be the main villian of the movie, with the Innercircle/ hellfire club as side villians lead by Sinister with Selene, Emma and the others in the group Sinister is using them to help the rise of Apocalypse and using them to find horseman of Apocalypse Cyclops returns but doesnt remember what happend but is found by Emma who joins the X-Men with Scott to take over Jean's place With other new X-Men coming in aswell, When Jean returns it awakens Apocalypse which makes Emma mad because in 1 second Jean destroied all the work the X-Men did, Emma and Jean fight while all the others fight Apocalypse who kills everyone in the Hellfire club after Sinister joins Apocalypse and the see they were only being used. In the End the X-Men are left in defeat and Emma and Jean must work together to stop Apocalypse or the world will be destoried, they may both possible do it for their love Cyclops who tells them to stop Apocalypse good? lol I just thought of that on the spot, and the Hellfire club would be the only side villians as Rogue, Magneto, and Mystique are all in recovery but may all make cameos, Mystique may possible be possing as someone through out the movie or something, and then in the end it is revelead Magneto has his powers back, but none of the X-Men know yet, and he is living in Genosha with his 3 children, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, and Polaris of course, and is plotting on stopping the X-Men with the hundreds of mutants he has on his side, but this may be to much like X3 so maybe he is just their plotting on stoppig the X-Men with the help of some new evil baddies and Scarlet Witch, Polaris, and Quicksilver dont all have to be Evil or good, this may be at the end of the movie or after the credits, and then maybe a small scene in which we see the Making of millions of Sentinals to stop the mutants so that we know what the "next," movie may be like and of course this has no ties to first class as Havok would most likely be a new X-Men to take over his brothers place, but he returns and Emma would be the same age as first class most likely and I know 40 years of being in dimond just wouldn't do for her :P
Nice story!If X-Men Legends 2 was like that it would be great,maybe if they release a X-Men-4 it would be cool to have this story.
Someone told me love would all save us.But, how can that be, look what love gave us.A world full of killing and blood spilling...

Quote from: Daken Howlett on June 01, 2011, 01:59PM
Nice story!If X-Men Legends 2 was like that it would be great,maybe if they release a X-Men-4 it would be cool to have this story.

Thank you, I thought of it on the spot :D Im pretty impressed myself XD

I think they should do their Sentinel story first, then Apocalypse. Just because they have the technology to do it now and I would love to see what they would do with it. Of course there's so many stories they could do with X-Men so...yeah... lol. My main thing is, if they are going to make a 4th one, they better not make Rogue some whiny wimp. She needs some attitude. Just sayin...

Quote from: Scabbia on June 02, 2011, 10:32AM
I think they should do their Sentinel story first, then Apocalypse. Just because they have the technology to do it now and I would love to see what they would do with it. Of course there's so many stories they could do with X-Men so...yeah... lol. My main thing is, if they are going to make a 4th one, they better not make Rogue some whiny wimp. She needs some attitude. Just sayin...

I agree Rogue needs to be way more tough! She needs to get her super strength, and flight as well that will make her stronger!

What they need to do !! Is add Scarlet Witch be4 I get CRAZY!!!

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 02, 2011, 10:36AM
I agree Rogue needs to be way more tough! She needs to get her super strength, and flight as well that will make her stronger!

I really don't care if she gets Ms. Marvel's powers, but she just doesn't need to be so wimpy. She's always been upset she couldn't touch another person, but she wasn't ever beyond dramatic about it. She's a freakin' southerner for cryin' out loud lol.

@SuperNatural-Witch: They do need to bring her in. Along with Quicksilver. I think they would be good for an Apocalypse story too.

Quote from: Scabbia on June 02, 2011, 10:48AM
I really don't care if she gets Ms. Marvel's powers, but she just doesn't need to be so wimpy. She's always been upset she couldn't touch another person, but she wasn't ever beyond dramatic about it. She's a freakin' southerner for cryin' out loud lol.

@SuperNatural-Witch: They do need to bring her in. Along with Quicksilver. I think they would be good for an Apocalypse story too.

I just think with super strength and flight she might become more head strong and just strong, and I agree for Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver

Quicky as a horseman would be nice.