X-Men 4

Started by Daken Howlett, May 30, 2011, 06:00PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yes I like the Apocalypse idea too. But first we need to introduce the ShadowKing and Sinister. Continuing from the Last stand, The Phoenix rises being weilded by the Shadow King and this time we see a PROPER mental battle Matrix style on the Astral Plane between Xavier (who is back in his own body after being host in twin brothers) against the Shadow King and Jean Grey. He enlists the help of Emma Frost who will be played by Heather Locklear. While Cyclops is found by Nightcrawler and they both rejoin with Wolverine, Beast, Storm, Shadowcat, ANGEL,  Collosus, Rogue and Iceman as the take the battle to Sinister, Multipleman and his Nasty Boys. That would be my dream X-Men 4. All the original cast plus Heather Locklear as Emma Frost and maybe set up Denzel Washington for X-Men 5 as Bishop.

Quote from: warmachine300 on June 05, 2011, 01:09PM
Yes I like the Apocalypse idea too. But first we need to introduce the ShadowKing and Sinister. Continuing from the Last stand, The Phoenix rises being weilded by the Shadow King and this time we see a PROPER mental battle Matrix style on the Astral Plane between Xavier (who is back in his own body after being host in twin brothers) against the Shadow King and Jean Grey. He enlists the help of Emma Frost who will be played by Heather Locklear. While Cyclops is found by Nightcrawler and they both rejoin with Wolverine, Beast, Storm, Shadowcat, ANGEL,  Collosus, Rogue and Iceman as the take the battle to Sinister, Multipleman and his Nasty Boys. That would be my dream X-Men 4. All the original cast plus Heather Locklear as Emma Frost and maybe set up Denzel Washington for X-Men 5 as Bishop.

See I like January as Emma, but I think this plot has to much, having Apocalypse, Sinister, Shadow King, and the Nasty Boys thats to much, im not trying to be rude, I just think its to much, thats why when I made mine I chose the Hellfire club as the main villians and Apocalypse as the end movie battle I like Nightcralwer returning Scott to, but I just think thats to many people because Shadow King, and Apocalypse could both be main villians and Sinister plus the Nasty boys are like side villians so maybe ShadowKing comes in the 5th movie or something

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Shadowking would be great for a First Class sequel IF Storm is included, otherwise a Spin-Off. Just my opinion.

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on June 05, 2011, 08:11PM
Shadowking would be great for a First Class sequel IF Storm is included, otherwise a Spin-Off. Just my opinion.
That would be great. I believe First Class is meant as a prequel trilogy anyway.

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on June 05, 2011, 08:11PM

That would be good, Shadowking and Storm, maybe even Jean to help with the fight

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

June 06, 2011, 05:38AM #20 Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 05:58AM by warmachine300
Sorry Midknightphoenix123 you mis-understood me. Maybe my post wasn't clear enough, let me go back.
I want to save Apocalypse till the end of X-Men 5 with a Bishop and Cable storyline hopefully being introduced then. I want a 3 part story like Lord of the Rings.  X-Men 4  would purely be about the Shadow King. X-Men 5 would be Sinister with an introduction to Apocalypse and then X-Men 6 would purely be about Apocalypse and Sentinels. Continuing from the Last Stand, January Jones would be too young to play Emma which is why I want Heather Locklear for that role as she's in the same age bracket of Famke, Halle, Hugh, Kelsey and co and she's well suited to that character. Apocalypse is a Huge character that can't just be wrapped up in ONE film he needs to be spread over the course of maybe 2 or 3 films. That was the only mistake they made with the 3rd film they tried to cram the Phoenix Saga, The Cure and Magneto Revenge all in one film. They need to spread out the storyline over 3 or 4 more films.

Quote from: warmachine300 on June 06, 2011, 05:38AM
Sorry Midknightphoenix123 you mis-understood me. Maybe my post wasn't clear enough, let me go back.
I want to save Apocalypse till the end of X-Men 5 with a Bishop and Cable storyline hopefully being introduced then. I want a 3 part story like Lord of the Rings.  X-Men 4  would purely be about the Shadow King. X-Men 5 would be Sinister with an introduction to Apocalypse and then X-Men 6 would purely be about Apocalypse and Sentinels. Continuing from the Last Stand, January Jones would be too young to play Emma which is why I want Heather Locklear for that role as she's in the same age bracket of Famke, Halle, Hugh, Kelsey and co and she's well suited to that character. Apocalypse is a Huge character that can't just be wrapped up in ONE film he needs to be spread over the course of maybe 2 or 3 films. That was the only mistake they made with the 3rd film they tried to cram the Phoenix Saga, The Cure and Magneto Revenge all in one film. They need to spread out the storyline over 3 or 4 more films.

Ok, I thought you wanted to cram all that stuff in one movie and it seemed to be to much! I still think Heather is to old, if Emma uses her diamond form alot she wouldn't age to much but thats my only problem with it lol

June 06, 2011, 09:41AM #22 Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 12:14PM by MarvelFan12345
Apperantly X-Men 4 will be on the way since First Class is finished, and X5 will come right after X4. Sounds good although most of the old actors haven't signed up for any more sequels. All this info is from wiki btw but I think it is true. I wouldn't mind a reboot though or at least all the damage caused by X3 to be fixed in the later films.

I have recently had some ideas for a whole new X-Men Trilogy that is closer to the comics. It would include the First Class, Second Genesis, Sentinels and Weapon X, the Dark Phoenix Saga, and Apocalypse. Here is the summary for the first film. Comment if you guys like it :)

X-Men: First Class

The film opens with narration by Xavier during a Danger Room training session with the five original X-Men (Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Iceman, Beast, and Angel). Xavier explains what a mutant is, why he opened the Xavier Institute, and the point of the X-Men. We also see some flashes of how Xavier found his first class.

Magneto resurfaces and takes over a millitary base however the X-Men arrive to stop him. Magneto seems to be the victor until threatening Scott causes Jean to become Phoenix. She is able to hold him off long enough before fainting (due to Xavier knocking her out psychically) and a shocked Magneto retreats.

The X-Men return home where Xavier reveals how he and Magneto were once close friends who moved on due to their different beliefs about mutants and humans. He also explains that Jean possesses almost unlimited psychic powers which he dampered with psychic blocks but during the battle, Jean broke through those barriers to protect Scott. Xavier has now reformed those psychic blocks but fears that Jean will eventually break through them again. Meanwhile Magneto retreats to his base, Asteroid M, where he meets with his Brotherhood of Mutants (Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Toad, and the Blob). Magneto recognizes Jean's immense power and hopes to use it to achieve his goal of mutant domination.

He sets a trap with Toad on TV, being attacked by a human mob. The X-Men rush to save Toad only to be attacked by the Brotherhood who kidnap Angel and return to Asteroid M. Toad is left behind, allowing Xavier to telepathically gain the knowledge of entry to Asteroid M. The X-Men (and Toad) arrive at Asteroid M only to find it as a metallic death trap. Each X-Man is separated and forced to battle a member of the Brotherhood, while Jean faces off against Magneto who is holding Xavier captive. Each X-Man defeats/outsmarts his Brotherhood foe and rush to find Jean and Xavier.

Magneto attempts to get Jean to use her full power but she refuses until Magneto tries to kill Xavier and the rest of the X-Men. This causes Jean to release her full power and transform into Phoenix. Jean attacks the Brotherhood and the X-Men, but Cyclops is able to reach out to her long enough for him to strike her down with an optic blast. However this causes one of Jean's tk blasts to go astray which leads to Asteroid M ripping in half. Although Jean is now down, Asteroid M is collapsing back to Earth, but both teams manage to get on the side of Asteroid M that is crashing towards Earth. Magneto is left behind as he uses his last ounce of power to control Asteroid M's descent into Earth before the side he is on detonates.

The X-Men return safely home while the Brotherhood disbands with Magneto's death (Wanda and Pietro wish to have normal lives, and Xavier lets Toad and Blob go home free). Xavier is able to restore the psychic blocks back in Jean's mind and Scott proclaims his true love to Jean (while she is asleep although she hears his every word and then wakes up and reveals that she loves him too.) The couple also forgive Angel (the subplot of the film is the love triangle between Scott-Jean-Angel. The former two are in love with each other but Angel loves Jean and causes a misunderstanding between Scott and Jean. Eventually they both discover that Angel is at fault but finally forgive him by the end.) Xavier and the X-Men they graduate as the First Class.

This is the ending that takes place after the credits and involves Bolivar Trask with Weapon X leader, Cameron Hodge. Trask has begun production of the Sentinels and reveals that he has sent some prototypes to recover a mutant that was detected in space. The Sentinels uncover Magneto's body and discover that he is alive. Hodge and Trask then order the Sentinels to bring Magneto back to the base as they begin their evil plans for mutants.

This was amazing! I love it, very true to the Comics! The only thing that im at odds with is the Phoenix coming so early, but I love the whole idea, I just don't know if this first movie is right for it, although with the Phoenix action it might draw more people in! It actually reminded me of Pryde of The X-Men a little bit beside Emma and Pyro and all that, this is well put together, do you have any other ideas?

Yeah I have a whole trilogy or at least 4-5 films planned. I did think of Phoenix being introduced too early but I decided it probably best fit here, at least for my plans.

I'll give a full summary of X2 later but here is the shortened version. Hodge (leader of Weapon X) sends Sentinels to attack the X-Men (which now include Havok and Polaris). The X-Men are all kidnapped except for Cyclops who meets Moira MacTaggert and uses her help to create a new X-Men. This new team consists of Storm, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Rogue, and Thunderbird. The new team arrives at the base and rescues their teammates although Beast has been mutated into his furry form, Angel's wings have been amputated, and Jean has lost the psychic barriers and truly become Phoenix. The new team and old defeat the Mastermold and Hodge although at the cost of Thunderbird and Trask (who decides to join the X-Men's cause instead) who both sacrifice themselves to put an end to Hodge and Weapon X. Both teams also rescue Wolverine, Magneto, Juggernaut, and Destiny who were prisoners of Weapon X. Magneto accepts Juggernaut and Polaris into the Brotherhood (Polaris joins because she suspects that Magneto knows of her heritage). The entire first class (plus Havok) leaves the X-Men except for Cyclops and Jean while Wolverine joins. As such the new team of X-Men is Cyclops, Phoenix, Wolverine, Storm, Nightcrawler, Colossus, and Rogue. The ending after the credits reveals that Destiny has joined the Hellfire Club and revealed that the messiah for mutantkind is Jean Grey who shall bring the golden age for all mutants with the Inner Circle as their leaders.

Well I guess it depends on everyones personal perception of Emma and how old you see her. From Hellfire, To Hellions to Generation X and what have ya shes seen it all. Emma has a lot of history which needs to be respected.And if she's portrayed too young then all that history lacks credibility. Shes a cougar to me. Thats just my op anyway. So she  would  be around the same age as Storm and Jean and if they ever were to pick up where X3 left off by the time the movies  made Heather(49) Hugh (43), Halle (45) and  Famke (47)  will ALL be hitting their 50s anyway. Unless you want a reboot of the cast but to to me I thought the cast were perfect. And Heather still looks good.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000181/

Anyway, I hope they do pick up from X3. Would love for them to introduce Banshee and maybe Psylocke at some point.

I've always seen Emma as about somewhere in her mid-40s by now (in comic time). When you are a powerful telepath and are known for having had many plastic surgeries you could make yourself look as young as you want. She's a cougar all right! :)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 06, 2011, 11:03AM
Yeah I have a whole trilogy or at least 4-5 films planned. I did think of Phoenix being introduced too early but I decided it probably best fit here, at least for my plans.

I'll give a full summary of X2 later but here is the shortened version. Hodge (leader of Weapon X) sends Sentinels to attack the X-Men (which now include Havok and Polaris). The X-Men are all kidnapped except for Cyclops who meets Moira MacTaggert and uses her help to create a new X-Men. This new team consists of Storm, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Rogue, and Thunderbird. The new team arrives at the base and rescues their teammates although Beast has been mutated into his furry form, Angel's wings have been amputated, and Jean has lost the psychic barriers and truly become Phoenix. The new team and old defeat the Mastermold and Hodge although at the cost of Thunderbird and Trask (who decides to join the X-Men's cause instead) who both sacrifice themselves to put an end to Hodge and Weapon X. Both teams also rescue Wolverine, Magneto, Juggernaut, and Destiny who were prisoners of Weapon X. Magneto accepts Juggernaut and Polaris into the Brotherhood (Polaris joins because she suspects that Magneto knows of her heritage). The entire first class (plus Havok) leaves the X-Men except for Cyclops and Jean while Wolverine joins. As such the new team of X-Men is Cyclops, Phoenix, Wolverine, Storm, Nightcrawler, Colossus, and Rogue. The ending after the credits reveals that Destiny has joined the Hellfire Club and revealed that the messiah for mutantkind is Jean Grey who shall bring the golden age for all mutants with the Inner Circle as their leaders.

I like it! The two stories have a nice flow to them!

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 06, 2011, 12:02PM
I like it! The two stories have a nice flow to them!
Thanks. I like the thought of a flow between each of the movies. Here is the Look at me I'm trying to advertise so ban me now of the 2nd film. Its much longer than the short summary I gave above so read it at your own cost lol. It basically gives more details and explanations if you like that sort of stuff.

X-Men II: Deadly Genesis

The X-Men have grown up now and also have two new additions: Havok and Polaris. Angel is reunited with old friend Cameron Hodge, but doesn't realize that Hodge is leader of Weapon X, an organization plotting against mutants. Already aware that Angel is a mutant, Hodge now is certain that the rest of the students at the Xavier Institute are also mutants. Hodge then sends three Sentinels at the X-Mansion where they battle the X-Men. The entire team including Xavier is kidnapped with the exception of Cyclops.

In the subbasement, searching for something to help his teammates, Cyclops accidentally contacts Moira MacTaggert who reveals herself as a mutant scientist as well as Xavier's old friend. Cyclops arrives at Muir Island and explains the situation to Moira and her lover Banshee, with Moira revealing the Cerebro Files. The Cerebro Files were given to her by Charles and include information on every mutant who has been tracked by Cerebro (Cerebro is first introduced in this film). Using these files, Cyclops goes around the world in the Blackbird, tracking down mutants who are mature and experienced with their powers to form the second generation of the X-Men. The new X-Men team includes: Cyclops, Storm, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Rogue, and Thunderbird.

Moira is aware of Weapon X's location as they invited her to come and join them, but she refused as she heard rumors of their anti-mutant plots. The new team travels in the Blackbird to Weapon X and manage to make it into the base. This is all part of Hodge's plan though and he sends brainwashed versions of Havok and Iceman to battle the X-Men. The new team manages to defeat them with difficulty and enters the labs where they meet the mutant psychic Destiny. They also find Angel and Beast however they are both changed: out of spite for his former friend, Hodge amputated Angel's wings while he had Beast experimented on transforming him into a furry ape-like creature. The X-Men are then attacked by brainwashed versions of Jean Grey and Wolverine.

Hodge had earlier placed Jean in a cell with Wolverine who she initially feared. After psi-blasting Wolverine, Jean learned of all the horrors Wolverine had been through thanks to Weapon X and she comforts him, forming a deep bond between the two. Shortly afterwards Hodge had both of them brainwashed to fight against the new X-Men team. Jean's psychic barriers have been broken and she is once more Phoenix, allowing her and Wolverine to overpower the rest of the team. However seeing Scott in danger from Wolverine allows Jean to regain control overherself and she breaks the brainwashing on Wolverine as well as Havok and Iceman.

The team continues on only for Hodge to send Juggernaut after them. Juggernaut is Xavier's half-brother but hates him deeply so he is glad to have a chance to crush Xavier's team. Even with all of the X-Men and Jean's full power, they barely stop him. Rogue then absorbs him and learn's Hodge's plan. Bolivar Trask has created Mastermold, a machine that can create Sentinels much faster than normal but to power Mastermold, the magnetic power of Magneto (and now Polaris as well) must be used. Xavier is being used to power Trask's own version of Cerebro, so he can detect every mutant in the globe, allowing Sentinels to reach them. The X-Men, old and new, rush to the site of Mastermold however learn that Mastermold is already operational.

The X-Men battle Sentinels, guards, and Mastermold while Wolverine finds Trask. Trask only planned to separate humans from mutants, not genocide and tried to rebel against Hodge however Hodge locked Trask up, threatening his family. Trask reveals that Mastermold is well protected but it is secured to a chamber where Magneto and Polaris are, and the chamber is the weak point. Trask believes that by destroying the chamber as well as detonating the base, it can destroy all of the Sentinels and Mastermold but at the price of everyone's lives.

The X-Men are willing to give their lives and use all their powers collectively at the chamber. At the last minute Jean jumps in using her telekinesis to take control of the energies allowing the rest of the X-Men to escape. Trask detonates the base and the collective exposions destroy the entire base as well as all of Mastermold and the Sentinels. As the X-Men regroup outside of the base they see the Phoenix effect, with Jean, Polaris, and Magneto all safe from harm however Jean reveals that Trask is indeed dead as he gave his life to stop what he created.

Hodge however is also alive and tries to escape on a private plane. Thunderbird (who was crippled during the battle with Mastermold) destroys the plan killing both himself and Hodge. As the X-Men mourn his death, Magneto parts ways with Xavier once more, now more determined to make mutants the master race. He is joined by Juggernaut and Polaris (Polaris suspects that Magneto knows of her heritage and that he is her father) while Destiny goes on her own way. The X-Men return home for Thunderbird's funeral where his brother (or the movie counterpart of Warpath) and Thunderbird's tribe comes to pick up his body. Iceman, Havok, Angel, and Beast all leave the team (Angel has no place without his wings now while Beast feels he needs to focus on how to adapt to his further mutation.) Wolverine also wants to leave but Jean tells him that the X-Men is his home now. Wolverine agrees although he mainly does it to stay with Jean, something Cyclops suspects and argues against. This leaves the X-Men team with Cyclops, Phoenix, Storm, Wolverine, Nightcrawler, Colossus, and Rogue. Xavier sees his new team, full of mutants all over the world with different customs and beliefs, making him believe that his dream for peaceful co-existence between humans and mutants is still possible.

In the ending after the credits, Destiny arrives in the altar room of the Hellfire Club's Inner Circle led by Sebastian Shaw (also featuring Emma Frost, Harry Leland, Donald Pierce, and Sunspot.) She reveals that the Inner Circle has long seen the day where the mutant messiah will come and usher in a new age for mutants, one where the Inner Circle rules. Destiny reveals that she has forseen who this mutant is and within the flames of a fireplace, the image of Jean haloed by the Phoenix Raptor is seen with Shaw cackling.

June 06, 2011, 12:32PM #29 Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 12:34PM by midnightphoenix123
I have recently come up with an Idea for an X-Men First Class, or a new X-Men movie but it wouldnt be the 4th movie at all. And it's also not very true to the comics :P It also has similar plot lines to the actual First Class movie

It starts as Xavier visits Jean's home. Much like in X3 except with out Magneto. Xavier talks to Jean's mother. She explains Jean is getting worse, Xavier askes if he could take her in and help her understand her powers. She calls Jean down, who is at least 16 or 17 and he asks her if she would like to come with him. This is also not the first time the two have meet as he says how big she has gotten since the last visit. Jean decides to go with Xavier as he is the only person who could truely help her. 2 Years go by and Xavier is on his death bed, for unknown reasons, before he dies he tells Jean he wants her to start a school for mutants and keep his legacy going. Jean is at odds and can't answer before he is dead.

The Next day Jean is walking outside and meets Erik Lensher. He explains his saddnes for Xavier's death, but tells Jean he needs to show her something that Xavier and him worked on. Cerebro, he asks Jean to use it, but she doesnt want to. She tells Erik that running a school for mutants would be to hard for just her, and she cant do it. She leaves and continues her walk. She then bumps into a girl about 19, now Jean's age aswell. Jean apologizes and her and the other girl go to have tea. Jean relizes that the girl is mutant, but that girl doesn't want to show her power in public so they go into an ally, she shapeshifts into some else, thus she is Mystique, after showing her blue form and changing back to her human form the two shack hands and tell each other their names. On their way to Xavier's mansion they see a large crowd around a club. The Hellfire club. The two go in to see what everyone is their for, Jean then relizes other mutants are in the building somewhere. The two investigate untill they come to a room much like in the First Class movie. They see Sebastion Shaw talking to to someone and explaining that they need to start a war. The man declines and trys to leave but the girls of the Hellfire club stop him, The Black Queen is Miss Sinister, except she doesnt have blue/ white skin although when she uses her powers it changes, Emma is the White Queen, and then Margert Slade is also a member along with the Black Womb who has been a long time member along with Shaw as they both have lived a long time.

Jean and Raven leave and head back to the mansion. They both agree they have to stop the Hellfire club. But in order to do so they need more mutants. They go back to Erik Lensher and Jean uses Cerebro. They visist Storm in Africa, then Husk, Scott, Bobby, Skids,Dust, and Pixie. Everyone joins and they all want to save the world from destrouction. They all begin to train as they know it will be a tough battle. Shaw has Hellfire clubs all around the glob and each club has members from the comics as well, like the real Selena who works in South America, Emma Stead who works in Russia, and Mastermind who is in China, in every country he works on starting a war aganist all other countries like in First Class, The X-Men decided since they are a team they need code names, a team name, and costumes, they all come up with code names, plus the name X-Men and make costumes, search X-Men Genesis on Devinart for the costumes.

The war aganist everyon begins with Shaw leading the pack. The X-Men go into battle with the Hellfire club Skids is killed. Emma and Jean face off and everyone else fights another person, a missle and gun war breaks out between the different Armies and Shaw. Margert Slade is killed. Miss Sinister dissapears and Black Womb is in Brazil recruiting new members into her and Shaws Hellfire club like Selena and Jane Hampshire(Scribe). Emma is left alone with the X-Men, btu Shaw comes to her rescue and attacks the X-Men and leaves them in defeat excpet Mystique and Erik who just recently showed up. The two stop Shaw and the US Military takes him to Jail, but he knows of Black Wombs plans. Erik knows he doesnt have the same plans the X-Men do so he makes his own team, Mystique joins, Emma joins, and Dust joins then everyone goes home. The X-Men now know that since Skids is dead, and they lost Mystique and Dust to the new Brotherhood that they will have to recruit new members. The screen goes black And it shows Sentinals being made with Miss Sinister working with the new Senetor Kelly so they can use the Sentianls to stop the X-Men. I have a second and Third made as well and will post later

Edit: X-Men 2 Deadly Gen is amazing Marvelfan, im making a new topic called X-Men custom stories where we can post these if you would like