X-Men 4

Started by Daken Howlett, May 30, 2011, 06:00PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Oh I love your story! Its so original and different, really refreshing. :)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 06, 2011, 12:55PM
Oh I love your story! Its so original and different, really refreshing. :)

Thank you so much! I love the original 5 but i wanted to change it up and add in some new people, i'll post my second one in the custom topic, do you have a third?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Yes, I will post that one soon.

June 06, 2011, 01:16PM #33 Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 01:47PM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 06, 2011, 01:14PM
Yes, I will post that one soon.

Alright Im going to start typing my part 2 in the custom topic and then I will movie it here

Ok here is X-Men First Class 2, the first is on the other page

X-Men First Class 2

The sky is shown, the stars. Jean is talking about mutants, how they came to be, then she talks about losing control and not being able to find your way back. The screen flashes and the Mansion is shown. Jean, Scott, Bobby, Storm, and Pixie are shown sitting on a couch watching TV. Senator Kelly is explaining the Sentinel Program that he worked on with his assistant, who remains nameless although she is Miss Sinister. He explains that they will be used for Human safety as mutants are a threat, little does he know Miss Sinister is a mutant herself and is going by the name Sally Blevins which is actually Skids real name, but Skids is dead. Jean turns the TV off and is angered at this. She storms off as the others begin to talk Jean goes into cerebro and begins to search for new mutants.

The X-Men take the X-Jet to recruit new members. Rogue, Kitty, Dazzler, Angel, and Havok are all recruited. The Brotherhood is now shown in Genosha. With Leader Magneto talking to his team, Emma Frost, Mystique, Dust, Vertigo, and Pyro. He explains that they must stop the X-Men! Dust begins to yell at him for working with the X-Men, and now he wants to stop them, then the fight is turned around on her as she did the same. She leaves the room.

As the X-Men are walking outside in a park a Sentinel comes to attack the X-Men, set up by Kelly to make mutants look as though they are trying to hurt humans. The Sentinel is destroyed but the town is outraged. The X-Men go back to the mansion and begin to think up a plan on what to do, but are attacked by the brotherhood. Emma sneaks in the mansion while all the others are outside. Emma breaks into cerebro to try and track down Shaw. She sees him with a new Hellfire club in England with the Black Womb and sees that her two sister have joined his team. Emma throws the cerebro helmet and it breaks on the ground as she runs out of the room screaming Shaw's name. She turns to diamond and destroys the inside of the mansion. After the fight the X-Men go back in and see the ruined house. Jean sense's Emma was the one who did it and she uses the broken cerebro the next day, barley working, to find her. She locates Frost in England and the X-Men go. They find a surprise waiting for them, the brotherhood. Dust goes on a rampage and starts to destroy the town, Mystique shapeshifts to Magneto and kills her. Jean leaves to find Emma, but is fallowed by Kitty who wants to prove she is worth of the X-Men. Emma is now in the England Hellfire club building trying to locate Shaw.

Jean goes in fallowed by Kitty. Emma Stead (the 2nd Black Queen) and Cordelia Frost (The Red Queen) stop Kitty with illusions and such. Jean continues to go on, not knowing Kitty fallowed her. Emma is now fighting Selene (The Black Queen), Selene had told Emma Shaw wasn't there and that she wasn't welcome. Emma yells at Selene telling her that she was everything to Shaw and he did nothing! Selene just calls Emma a useless tool and Emma trys to kill her, but is stopped by the Black Womb and her sister Adrienne (The new White Queen) Emma astral blast slams into Selene, but some how bounces into the Black Womb, but is now mixed with Selene's vampire like power and kills the immortal Black Womb. Selene and Adrienne now very angry attack Emma. Jean comes in and throws Selene and Adrienne off and freezes everyone but Emma. Emma then turns to her diamond form so Jean cant read her mind, but Jean makes Emma turn Human form again and chains her up. Jean begins to yell at Emma telling her she knows the secret! It is then reveled Emma is the person responsible for Xavier's death. Emma had the help of Destiny to see the future and new what Xavier had planned, but she killed him to late. (I guess in like the DVD release there would be added movie footage where the scene is witnessed of Emma and Destiny talking, but you never know it was Emma who killed him until now.) Jean almost kills Emma, but Kitty comes in a saves her telling Jean it isnt right. Jean agrees and knocks Emma out. The X-Men fly back to New York where everything is "well" again. The Screen goes black, but then a Shi'ar ship is seen in space and the M'Kraan crystal is seen falling to Earth. I'll post part 3 later

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS