PSP - Gambit mod help!!

Started by KaiserBreath, June 16, 2007, 10:26PM

Previous topic - Next topic
wow, over the night and so much things had happened. Well, good luck Teancum and hope you can post a tutorial on editing the .fb soon.

Already did actually.  Check the Knowledge Base

June 20, 2007, 10:03AM #47 Last Edit: June 20, 2007, 10:10AM by xDisciplex
Saw that last night T, very cool for you to do - I'm going to try to mess with the fb files today see if I can do anything productive lol.  Quick question though in regards to editing the fb file in a hex editor - is there a particular order the file should be modified when adding the talents, powerstyles and fightstyle to character_fightstyles.fb for the PSP?

Thanks again for helping Kaiser and I with these mods, greatly appreciated - hopefully once I can get used to this more I can contribute more :)

Heh...  iceman_0801.fb doesn't actually have his combat animations.  That's really odd, but true.  Does the PSP have iceman_0801_c.fb?  I gotta find Bobby's combat anims before I can get started.

Quote from: KaiserBreath on June 17, 2007, 12:55AM
I already released the colossus and moonknight mod here: http://download.yousendit.com/AB9C4199314D83AC

Video of it in action here:
http://download.yousendit.com/BEC08A7378600ABB
KaiserBreath the mod has expired can u do it agen i want it for my psp.

It has expired kaizer.you have to upload again :colossus:

That's not a completed mod.  It's the files I need to help them get Gambit working.

No, we mean the Colossus and Moon Knight mod. It expired. The reason why I don't trust YSI is because the mod expires in 7 days for a free account user.

@ Kaiser and Disciple -- Thursday night I will have a newer version of Gambit.  So in the meantime, Disciple if you could upload what you have I will hex edit the animations as needed and update the powerstyle and talents file so that he works.  He may not be perfect, but he should be a lot closer.

Maybe Juggy on PSP? Awesome!

juggernut is coming on psp just wait.gambit is almost done

July 05, 2007, 08:22AM #59 Last Edit: July 05, 2007, 08:38AM by Teancum
Huh?  I've never heard anything about Juggernaut, just Gambit.  At least that's all I'm doing.  I was just saying that other guys are possible if there's room in the herostat.  Gambit is the only one I'm doing for Disciple / Kaiser so they can learn the ropes.