Messiah Complex

Started by Jeanfan321, June 24, 2011, 02:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
How did Rogue maintain all those powers in the messiah complex series?

She didn't... She kinda went nuts and was speaking a whole different language. Mystique and Gambit were trying to help her by making her absorb this baby that totally wiped out all the powers and memories she's absorbed. Then she was back to herself again.

No problem. I actually was excited to be the one to reply lol. That's one of my favorite plots for Rogue. The was like a big change for her future, which was a good thing :) lol.

Quote from: Scabbia on June 24, 2011, 07:25PM
She didn't... She kinda went nuts and was speaking a whole different language. Mystique and Gambit were trying to help her by making her absorb this baby that totally wiped out all the powers and memories she's absorbed. Then she was back to herself again.
After Hope touched her, everything Rogue had absorbed was wiped out. Then Rogue touched Mystique so she kept that. Luckily sometime afterward Xavier finally helped her control her powers. Now she can touch people and absorb them if she wants to without hurting them.

I didn't know that it was Hope! Woa... no wonder they've become good friends. But yeah, after absorbing Mystique and learning how to let Mystique's Psych take over, which was so cool in my opinion, and then Xavier helpin her out... she's one bad chick now. lol.

I never thought of that! Yeah that is probably why Rogue and Hope are such good friends. Too bad Cyclops fired Rogue from being Hope's advisor (that b@stard lol) He really has it out for Rogue these days.

Yeah, but I think he's doing it on purpose. Rogue's kinda lost at the moment. (Especially with Magneto around again, ticks me off...lol) I'm hopin' that Jean comes back and something happens between her, Rogue, Hope and Cyclops. Maybe Jean will shoot some sense into them. lol