Does anyone know why Noelmahc left the community a month ago?

Started by jonchang, June 17, 2007, 12:41AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lol...but blizz really do you know if he'll come back? he was great

Speaking of absent - just to update on Piccolo - he wrote me back this morning about his being away and said he has stopped doing mods for MUA, he said he just doesn't have enough time to put into it at the moment and wishes us the best in our future projects.

Quote from: rainy_de_lunche on June 17, 2007, 04:05PM
lol...but blizz really do you know if he'll come back? he was great

Anyone who can speak/write in Russian can go to his site and talk to him.... :runaway:

did he actually delete his membership, or is that not possible?
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

It's not really anything to worry over.  This sort of stuff happens all the time.  I'm sure he's just moved on.

:bawling:i never actualy posted anything while he was on but ive been doing a lot of reading and he seemed like a nice guy
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

Quote from: BliZZ on June 17, 2007, 09:59AM
Probably to avoid reading spam, like this.

Excuse me, BliZZ, but have you held up something against me other than me spamming? Cuz if you do, I'd like you to cough it up. NOW. :mad:

I am attempting my best to try and stop my spamming habits, so I would definitely appreciate it if you would at least TRY going a little easier on me.

June 24, 2007, 02:20AM #10 Last Edit: June 24, 2007, 10:30PM by Midnight Curse
I have e-mailed Noelmahc in both English and Russian, so rite now I am awaiting his reply.

EDIT:

Extremely good news! Noelmahc has replied to my e-mail. He has informed me that he is returning in a week or two. He's not dead (yet). He just has a lot of exams to go through and all that stuff

Quote from: Midnight Curse on June 24, 2007, 02:20AM
I have e-mailed Noelmahc in both English and Russian, so rite now I am awaiting his reply.

EDIT:

Extremely good news! Noelmahc has replied to my e-mail. He has informed me that he is returning in a week or two. He's not dead (yet). He just has a lot of exams to go through and all that stuff

This is great news!!!!!!!!!!

It is Noelemahc, by the way. Everyone misspelled it for a while, then we realized it was Chameleon backwards and now spell it fine. :laugh:

Dang, where is Noelemahc? He said he's completing the shitstorm of college tests he is currently undergoing, but he also replied that he'll be on around now, which is a few weeks now. I'll send him another message. Anyone would like to say something to Noelemahc before I send the e-mail in Russian and English?