Significant Posts

Started by jonchang, June 17, 2007, 01:00AM

Previous topic - Next topic
300th post! This is most important. You can paste your 100th or 1000th or watever post you like here. I put this in this thread so I don't spam the others. Plz. take the time to ponder on your great thoughts to appreciate my efforts in attempting not to spam...

Ok sure... :shy:

I have just seen your avatar for like the 200th time... What is so special about that day's lunar eclipse?

Lunar eclipse=blood moon

Blood Moon= Midnight Curse?

No. Please don't spam.

June 21, 2007, 12:28PM #5 Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 01:34PM by cvc
Significant: While searching for tut's on max found a trial ver. of it I'll hunt it back down if you guys want a look at meshing and modeling ect. (if) anyone want's to try it?

And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

June 21, 2007, 12:45PM #7 Last Edit: June 21, 2007, 01:33PM by cvc

June 22, 2007, 08:48PM #8 Last Edit: June 23, 2007, 12:40AM by Midnight Curse
Good day peoples! I bring to thee positive salutations from the people of the countries of Thailand and Burma. I have returned from a splendid vacation in Chiangrai, Thailand. My sincere apologies for not being active for the period of time known as a week. Thailand is stellarly warm during this period of the monsoon!

In other words:

G'day,
I have returned from my vacation in Chiangrai. It was great! Sry. for not being online for a week. It is really hot there rite now!

350th post! (ps.: That's why I created this thread)

My fault for putting something useful in you spam thread,please foregive me. :thumbsup:

Ah yes, then why does your post total count say 124?

Incroyable, my 500th post! Yay! *Jumps for Joy*