Custom X-Men movie stories

Started by Midnightphoenix, June 06, 2011, 12:35PM

Previous topic - Next topic
X-Men IV: Mutant Massacre

The film begins with Kitty Pryde enrolling into the Xavier Institute and meeting the X-Men. Xavier tests out her powers in the danger room and she flawlessly
completes it. Meanwhile Cyclops is in deep depression since Jean's death but is visited by Angel who gives him a card for Dr. Essex, a therapist who can help
Cyclops move on with life. Cyclops agrees and meets with Dr. Essex who shows great curiosity for Cyclops and Jean's love life. Meanwhile Xavier notes that
Cerebro has detected many mutants underground so he sends the X-Men to the Manhattan sewers. There the X-Men meet the Morlocks, an underground tribe of
mutants who have sealed themselves off from humans. Storm encourages the Morlocks' leader Callisto to move her people back up in the Sun but Callisto refuses.

Rogue, Kitty, Nightcrawler, and Colossus go out for pizza where Rogue realizes Kitty's feelings for Colossus and tells her to go for it. At the same time Rogue
realizes that she can never be in a relationship and leaves the restaraunt only to be met by the mysterious Gambit. Intrigued by him, Rogue leaves with Gambit
on his motorcyle only to be attacked by street thugs. Gambit takes care of them, revealing his mutant powers in the progress. Rogue reveals her own and asks
him to join the Xavier Institute but he declines. Instead he takes Rogue home and afterwards is met by Sinister who planned for Gambit to infiltrate the X-Men.

Months pass while Kitty has officially joined the X-Men as Shadowcat. Cyclops continues to undergo therapy sessions with Essex and has begun to move on from
Jean's death. Rogue finally gets Gambit to meet the X-Men but the team, particularly Wolverine and Xavier do not trust him but do trust Rogue and agree to let
Gambit stay at the X-Mansion and join the team. Meanwhile Storm does not feel comfortable with the Morlocks staying underground and returns to the sewers to
encourage them to move up in the Sun. Callisto is furious by this and claims Storm has no authority over the Morlocks unless she is their leader. Storm challenges
leadership of the Morlocks and the two duel with Storm as the victor. Taking Callisto's jacket, Storm refuses to force the Morlocks but continues to encourage
them but all the Morlocks refuse, angry at Storm's leadership over them. With her first duty to the X-Men, Storm leaves but allows Callisto to lead the Morlocks
during her absence.

After another of Cyclops' therapy sessions, Essex enters his lab and reverts to his form as Sinister. He is met by Gambit (who has just arrived after sneaking away
from the X-Mansion at night) who asks him why he is so concerned with Cyclops, with Sinister replying that he must prepare Cyclops for the coming war. At the
same time Gambit reveals to Sinister about Storm's new leadership position over the Morlocks. Sinister decides that it is now the time for action and orders
Gambit to reassemble the team of mutants he banded together.

Back at the X-Mansion, Wolverine notes Gambit's departure to Xavier. Xavier reveals that he did not trust Gambit but could not read his thoughts from a quick
mind probe and if he tried any further it would make Gambit aware of Xavier within his head. However Xavier feels that he must act now in while Gambit is in a
danger room session, Xavier psychically attacks him. Rogue realizes this and touches Xavier ending the psychic assault much to the shock of the other X-Men.
Furious that Xavier and the X-Men do not trust Gambit or her own judgment, Rogue rushes out with Gambit.

In the Morlock sewers, young mutant Sarah calls her mother to investigate a shining light. Her mother follows only to be shot by Scalphunter, leader of the
Marauders. The Marauders then begin their slaughter of the Morlocks while Xavier attempts to locate Rogue with Cerebro but instead hears the thoughts of the
dying Morlocks. The X-Men rush off to the tunnels and find the dead bodies of Morlocks everywhere. Storm is suddenly attacked by Callisto who believes that the
X-Men betrayed the Morlocks' location. Storm reveals that this is not the cause and she gathers her X-Men with Callisto to protect the Morlocks from more attacks.

Meanwhile Rogue feels ready to finally kiss Gambit which he agrees to before remembering that Rogue will gain her memories. He rushes out and returns to
Sinister revealing that he cannot lie to Rogue anymore since he loves her. Sinister reveals he has no need for Gambit anymore and also reveals that the team
Gambit assembled is now slaughtering the innocent Morlocks. Horrified, Gambit rushes off to the Morlock sewers to save as many innocents as possible. At the
same time, Xavier contacts Rogue and tells her that the X-Men need her help in stopping the Marauders.

The X-Men realize that the Marauders are trained assassins and will stop at nothing to wipe out the Morlocks, and if killing the Marauders is necessary to stop
their massacre then they must. The X-Men and Callisto then find the Marauders ready to kill Artie Maddicks and Leech causing both teams to engage in a huge
battle. Sabretooth and Wolverine viciously fight with Sabretooth revealing that he knows of Wolverine's past. Before more can be learned Sabretooth retreats and
although Wolverine wants to follow, Kitty tells him that Nightcrawler has been injured. Nightcrawler is fatally injured by Riptide, and in a fit of rage Colossus kills
Riptide. The battle continues with Storm killing Vertigo before the rest of the Marauders retreat to pick off the remaining Morlocks.

Gambit arrives in the sewers where he finds young Sarah and promises to keep her safe. He then finds Rogue who has also arrived and the two then manage to
save Caliban from Sabretooth. Sabretooth is suprised to see Gambit protecting the Morlocks and the two then engage in battle. Rogue is about to help Gambit
before being attacked by Mystique who engages in a physical fight with her. Rogue touches Mystique only to see her memories which shock Rogue. Rogue learns
that Mystique is in fact her loving stepmom who helped Rogue deal with her mutant powers and her birth mother's death. Rogue demands to know why Mystique
is now murdering innocents, with Mystique revealing that once she discovered that not even Xavier could help Rogue control her powers, she turned to Sinister
instead. Sinister agreed to help Rogue only if Mystique would join the Marauders which she agreed too, despite knowing the innocents she would kill, for Rogue's
sake. Rogue becomes hurt and furious that Mystique would kill innocents for her which angers Mystique who claims to be doing it for Rogue's sake unlike Gambit
who is only using her. Rogue is confused by this but Mystique departs but not before promising that they will meet again.

Rogue then turns to help Gambit with Sabretooth, but Sabretooth reveals that awful truth that Gambit assembled the Marauders. Gambit confirms this but states
that he was unaware of the Marauders' goal. Rogue is even more furious to know that Gambit had used her and was involved with the Morlocks' death. As
Sabretooth sneaks off, Rogue kisses Gambit but only to make him feel the pain of her touch. Heartbroken Rogue meets up with the X-Men only to be attacked by
Harpoon. Kitty manages to phase Rogue, keeping her protected but Kitty is fatally hurt by Harpoon's attack. The rest of the Marauders laugh about the Morlocks'
massacre much to Storm and Callisto's anger who kill the leader Scalphunter before the rest of the Marauders leave the sewers, their task complete.. Realizing
that she was the Morlocks' leader and she failed them, Storm breaks down with Callisto comforting her, having finally gained Storm's trust.

The Morlocks are all buried at the X-Mansion while the team mourns for the losses. Artie and Leech decide to remain with the X-Men while Callisto, Caliban, Sarah, and several other Morlocks decide to return to the sewers and regroup with other Morlock tribes. Rogue is still heartbroken but visits Gambit in the holding cells where she gives him a card that he gave her. She expects Gambit to use it to break out but he refuses, ready to accept this penance for all the deaths he unintentionally caused. Rogue then explains that Gambit will always possess her heart but never her trust before leaving. Xavier and Storm begin to feel that they failed the Morlocks and Xavier worries about the mysterious Sinister, wondering why Sinister orchestrated the mutant massacre and also what he plans next.

In the meantime Sinister is with the Marauders while once more examing Jean's dead body, noting that there are still energy traces in her body. Mystique then asks why Sinister wanted the Marauders to kill all the Morlocks, with Sinister explaining that the Morlocks would have been too great a help to the X-Men in the coming war. Mystique asks who will battle the X-Men in the coming war, fearing for Rogue's saftey, with Sinister stating that it will be revealed soon enough. Reverting to his Essex form, Sinister begins a therapy session with Angel and asks him if he wants his wings back. Angel says he would do anything to be able to fly once more with Sinister revealing an evil grin.

June 08, 2011, 09:19PM #16 Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 09:23PM by MarvelFan12345
A few notes though are that Psylocke is not part of the X-Men, contrary to what it says in the bio. I wanted the Marauders to feel more threatening to the X-Men which may not have been the case with a close-range telepath (in the story Xavier assists the X-Men and Callisto but due to his range there is only a limit he can help out).

Magneto and his Brotherhood do not appear in this film but will appear in the next/final two. Jean Grey appears in flashbacks and her dead body is shown in Sinister's lab. Polaris will not be a member of the Brotherhood in the next films but will still have a role like former X-Men (Havok, Iceman, Angel, Beast).

More plotlines like Angel regaining his wings, Cyclops beginning to move on with his life, Sinister and Cyclops' connection, Cyclops and Jean's roles in the coming war, Nightcrawler and Kitty's injures, and Sinister's promise to Mystique about Rogue will be explored.

Mystique is Rogue's stepmom here as after Rogue's mom died, Rogue tried to run away. She was met by Raven Darkholme who comforted her and learned about Rogue's mutant abilities. She did not reveal her own, but Raven began to care for Rogue like she was her own daughter and married Rogue's father to become her stepmom. When Cyclops came to ask Rogue to join the X-Men, Raven allowed Rogue to leave because she believed that in the X-Men Rogue could possibly learn to control her own powers. She would come to New York and secretly watch over Rogue, learning that Rogue could still not control her abilities despite Xavier's powers and so Mystique instead turned too Sinister.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 08, 2011, 08:16PM
Just saw it and I love it! Once more one of my fav things is that you have really original ideas and use lots of obscure characters.
ALso finally figured out my ideas for an X4. Just got to type it all out now.

Thank you, I try my hardest to be creative, and add in new characters that you would think of, I love to write and come up with new ideas. I just also read your new story and I love it! I can't wait to see what happens next, iom glad Kitty is in now also, she is one of my favorites, I'll type my next part tomorrow! I love the history/ info that you posted, I will try to do this also tomorrow when I type my new story.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 08, 2011, 09:28PM
Thank you, I try my hardest to be creative, and add in new characters that you would think of, I love to write and come up with new ideas. I just also read your new story and I love it! I can't wait to see what happens next, iom glad Kitty is in now also, she is one of my favorites, I'll type my next part tomorrow! I love the history/ info that you posted, I will try to do this also tomorrow when I type my new story.
Thanks. I really wanted Kitty in but couldn't figure out a place for her until this story. Its too bad that she finally makes it into a film and doesn't even make it to the end without getting injured (anyone who read Mutant Massacre already knows the effects of it on her. Or anyone who reads UXM these days. Fraction has issues being original seeing how he uses stuff that has already been used or does a whole storyarc that seems really good and it ends with everyone returning to how they were before the story started)

Are you talking about when she phased the bullet threw Earth and is now stuck in her phase form?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Yeah that was also used in the comic version of the Mutant Massacre. Kitty was struck by Harpoon's energy weapon while protecting Rogue. Kitty would be stuck in phase mode and would have to concentrate to become solid. Sometime around the 90s Kitty went back to normal but shes completely stuck in phasing mode again.

Was that your plan for her?

June 09, 2011, 10:55AM #22 Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 05:40PM by midnightphoenix123
New X-Men: First Class 5 End of Worlds

This story begins with us in a Shi'ar ship in space, the same one we see from X-Men First Class 3 but now its much different. Deathbird has taken over control and Liliandra has been placed in a Shi'ar prison. Deathbird begins to talk with Sinister, and Maddie who are also on the ship. She tells them they must begin the next steps for their plans. The others nod and the intro begins.

We are now in the X-Mansion. Wolverine and Betsy are talking about Jean. Psylocke tells him she has not been able to find her with Cerebro. Cyclops comes in, with Emma Frost. Everyone in the room turns there heads. Angry fills the room. Cyclops tells them she is no longer working with the Hellfire club, and she can help them find Jean. Psylocke looks at Scott with anger and leaves the room, Wolverine fallows her. Rogue shakes her head, and tells Scott he lost his ways. Everyone else leaves the room. Emma and Scott go into Cerebro and Emma begins to try and find her. Emma screams and falls to the ground, Scott picks her up. They gaze in each others eyes, and Emma looks away. She says she may have found Jean. The X-Men go with Scott and Emma, even though nobody else wants to fallow. They take the X-Jet to Egypt. Rogue stays behind, unknowingly.

We now see the X-Men in Egypt. They arrive at a pyramid. They begin to try and find away in, Emma finds it easily and tells the others to fallow. They begin to walk around inside the pyramid, when they come to a strange circular blue pad on the floor. Emma begins to sense something and screams, ITS A TRAP! Everyone gets in the battle positions and the blue pad activates. Scribe, a former member of the Hellfire club comes out. She looks up at the X-Men and says, what a "nice" surprise. Maddie and Sinister pop up behind her. The X-Men begin to fight. Shadowcat and Scribe become instant enemies when they realize each other has the same type of power. Kitty and Scribe begin to fight. Maddie, Cyclops, Emma, and Storm begin to battle it out, with everyone else fighting Sinister.

Rogue is now scene. She is in a laboratory. She is walking with Trask and a few others, many other mutants are seen being injected with something. Trask tells Rogue that the cure will make her life perfect, she can have everything she ever wanted. Friendship, and Love. Rogue agrees immediately. She lies down on a table to get the cure, when another man lies down next to her. She looks at him, he looks at her. They shake hands, Rogue has gloves on of course.) He tells her to call him Gambit. She asks why he is here. He replies with he cant handle blowing things up any more. (In this story Gambit is like Rogue in some way. He has trouble controlling his power.) She tells him her power and they see how similar they are to each other, Gambit then stops the needle in its path by blowing it up, saying he wants his power, only if Rogue wants hers. Rogue then replies with she can't handle it any more and the cure is injected into her. Her veins begin to change color, blue and green. She begins to scream and the lights begin to flash.

Back in Egypt the X-Men and Sinister's group are still fighting, but stop and say they must go, they step into the pad and teleport away. The X-Men then realize Angel is missing. They X-Men try to use the pad, but it doesn't work. As they see this mission was a fail, they leave the Pyramid, Psylocke then begins to question Emma Frost. She asks her how it is possible that she knew where everything was. Emma of course laughs and says, I'm a telepath how else? Psylocke then yells at her replying Emma knew where everything was exactly when they got there, and she says didn't you say Jean was here? Emma is then Silent. Psylocke then accuses Emma of leading them into the trap. All the X-Men, except Scott, agree and leave the pyramid. Scott asks her if this was true, and Emma laughs and says his mind is easy to play with, she doesn't even need to use her powers, she then turns into her diamond form and throws Scott onto the pad, he hits his head and is knocked out. Emma then says, you should have listened to your friends and laughs as the pad teleports them away.

Back in the Lab, Rogue wakes her and Gambit are in a jail cell. Trask has tons of guards pointing there weapons at them, along with a new sentinel model that is the same size of that of a human. Rogue looks at Gambit and says she's sorry. She touches his hand and he begins to shake and become pale. Rogue takes her hand away. Gambit looks at her. Rogue still has her powers, but she still feels different, stronger. She punches the wall and it breaks, she then begins to hover in the air. The cure didn't "cure" her at all, it made her mutation grow, giving her the ability to fly and have super strength. She walks up to the bars and bends them open and begins to beat up all the guards, Gambit then pulls out a deck of cards and smiles as he begins to throw them at Sentinels and watch them explode. The screen goes black.

After the credits we see Sinister, Maddie, Deathbird and the newly awakened Apocalypse on the Shi'ar ship. We see 4 tubs with Jean in one, Scott in another, Angel in another, and Pixie in one. Then begin to laugh as Apocalypse says my 4 horsemen. We then see Surge walk up next to Apocalypse who goes as War, I got the idea from a picture I found on devianart. She laughs and says she can't wait to rule the world. The 4 horsemens eyes burst open, they all glow red. Apocalypse then says the End is now!

This is also how I imagine Surge and Pixie to look

Surge/ War: http://jelloconcoction.deviantart.com/art/War-Surge-109626523?q=favby%3Azachman1996%2F7278104&qo=232

Pixie/ Pestilence: http://jelloconcoction.deviantart.com/art/Pestilence-Pixie-101947889?q=favby%3Azachman1996%2F7278104&qo=230

Pixie is one of the Horsemen and Surge is ment to be Apocalypse's daughter, but there is a small twist to her, I guess maybe not a twist, but what ever it will happen in part 6

I love it! The drama, betrayal, all goes really well.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 09, 2011, 11:00AM
I love it! The drama, betrayal, all goes really well.

Thanks I try my best, the funny thing is, is that I never really have much of an idea, the only one I really had way I new I wanted Pixie and Surge to be the parts they were and have Apocalypse, but everything else I just come up with as I go, like the whole Emma thing, oh and I wanted what happend to Rogue to happen the way it did also, I was going to do it in the last one, but I totally forgot about her watching the cure part on TV lol

I think it is funny how Emma is always betraying people, and is always switching sides. In the first movie she is with the Hellfire club, in the second she is on the Brotherhood, durning this time she also tried to kill people on the new Hellfire club, then in the third she has her own team (Generation X) Then in the fourth even though I dont think I even said her name once, she is on the Hellfire club again, then in the 5th she is "on" the X-Men, but is really working for Apocalypse. What team will she be on next?

June 12, 2011, 07:12PM #27 Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 07:47PM by midnightphoenix123
New X-Men: Age of Apocalypse (First Class 6, just dont think it needs to be called First Class anymore)

We see Apocalypse and his followers Emma, Maddie, Sinister, and Deathbird plus his "daughter" War (Surge) He is explaining their plans to take over the world, and kill the X-Men. Then the intro begins.

At the X-Mansion, Storm has now become the leader of the X-Men after both Cyclops and Jean Grey went missing. The team now is Storm, Havok, Psylocke, Wolverine, and Iceman also Dazzler who has since returned (Rogue and Gambit are still missing from the 5th movie but will return). The X-Men begin to worry that they will not be able to stop this war that is coming. On the news a reporter is talking about how two mutants had recently killed, and destroied a base where the cure was being kept. They also announce that Trask died with everyone else in the building. Pictures of Rogue and Gambit are shown on TV and the reporter says that they are wanted for murder. Psylocke tracks them down with Cerebro and the X-Men take the X-Jet to find them. After they locate the two, Mystique and the brotherhood show up (Making there next appearance from First Class 2) Magneto applauds the two for destroying the facility and offers them a place on the brotherhood. Gambit excepts, but Rogue doesn't go. Gambit is heart broken, but Magneto doesn't give up on her yet.

Large storms across the globe begin to occur, the X-Men believe it to be from the war that is coming. The Shi'ar ship is seen hovering of Earth and Apocalypse, Maddie, Sinister, Deathbird, Emma, and War are teleported down by Nightcrawler a new assistant to Apocalypse. They begin their rain of tear on Earth. The X-Men see the Avengers along with Spiderman and many other heroes attacking Apocalypse and his followers. The X-Men then decided its time to end this war. When the X-Men arrive Apocalypse tells War to read the Horsemen. And an all out war breaks out between the X-Men and Apocalypse. Then the horsemen are sent down. Cyclops, Jean, Angel, and Pixie. The Brotherhood arrive for the fun as-well. Psylocke begins to use her powers to try and save Jean but is attacked by Emma. Emma pushes Psylocke out of the way and begins to attack Jean. Apocalypse then grabs Emma and throws her against the ground. He yells at her for trying to kill his most prized horsemen. Emma turns to her diamond form and walks off, but ia grabbed again. The X-Men have their hands full with the horseman while the brotherhood is attacking the followers of Apocalypse. Magneto is by Rogue still trying to recruit her. When Rogue yells at Magneto and drains his powers. Magneto falls to the ground. Rogue then is angry like Magneto wanting to rule the world with Mutants. She lifts tons of different metal objects and throws them in all different directions, until she loses the power and falls to the floor. She trys to stop the objects but cant. A large metal pole flys right threw Pixies chest and she is killed. Shadowcat and Scribe begin to fight. The two phase threw the metal objects, but are bumbed into each other. The two phase threw one another and Kitty falls to the ground and almost phases right threw the ground. Storm grabs her and flys back to the mansion, as Kitty is now in a coma and is stuck in her phaseing form.

Jean can begin to feel what she is doing isn't right, but she cant control her actions. Her mind is then invaded by both Psylocke and Maddie. Before anything goes wrong the 3 (Psylocke, Maddie, and Jean's minds are sent to the Astral Plane.) Jean's body along with the other two fall to the floor. A war breaks out in the Astral Plan between the 3. Before Jean uses her full power Professor Xavier is seen talking to Jean. He tells her to control her powers or she will kill them all. Jean is confused as she thought Xavier was dead. But he reveals to her that  Emma sent his mind to the Astral Plane and destroyed his body. And with out a proper host body to live in he can't return to Earth. Xavier is then thrown to the ground and Emma is seen with Maddie and Psylocke lying unconscious behind her. Emma then threatens Jean with Death. Emma then begins to scream as she is lifted up from the ground by a hand, Apocalypse. She is then seen outside the Astral Plane is Apocalypse's grasp. She then turns to Diamond form and trys to break free. Apocalypse begins to squeeze his grasp tighter and her Diamond skins begins to crack. The Followers of Apocalypse are already beaten, along with the Horsemen. Everyone begins to go towards Apocalypse. But Emma explodes into a million Diamond pieces as her clothes lay in Apocalypses hand. Psylocke, Jean, and Maddie take control of their bodies again and the control devices set on the Horsemen by Apocalypse fall to the ground. Jean then trys to read Emma's mind, shattered, but still in existence. She sees that Emma wanted this to happen, as she didn't want the world to be destroyed, Jean then sees her and Scott and realizes if it weren't for her liking him they all would have been killed.

Apocalypse then leaves Earth along with Deathbird, Maddie, and Sinister. War also joins the X-Men and now goes by Surge (I know I didn't do the twist I wanted to do with her, Emma kind of did it for her.) Back at the X-Mansion the team is now back together, with almost everyone except for Pixie who was killed. The screen goes black, But we see Xavier talking to Jean about controlling the darkside of her power, and in time she can help find a host body for him. Xavier then is seen walking in the Astral plane, he then is engulfed in black smoke and we see Shadowking walking out reveling Xavier to really be Dead, and he is using Jean to get a host body. We then see the X-Men recruiting 3 girls with blue eyes and blond hair. The call them selves the Stepford Cuckoos, we see their three minds connect, the cuckoos are walking but once the three minds connect they grow and change into Emma Frost.

Oh very nice! I was glad to know that Xavier was back until Shadow King appeared.

June 12, 2011, 07:43PM #29 Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 07:49PM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 12, 2011, 07:36PM
Oh very nice! I was glad to know that Xavier was back until Shadow King appeared.

Lol, did I mess it up making him Shadowking? Originaly I didnt have that planned I wanted Shadowking to be in it I just didnt have a place for him, so Xavier really was ment to be Xavier, But this doesnt mean there really is no Xavier :D I also ment for there to be a fight between Shadowcat and Scribe in which while they phase threw each other it almost kills Kitty and Leaves her stuck in her phase form, while she is in a coma, Im going to add that real quick plus Pixies death. Alright the main story is edited. Pixie is now killed, plus added Magneto and Rogue fight. Also added Kittys death, these all take place together so it shouldnt be hard to find its the end of the 2nd long paragraph