PSP - colossus moonknight full working WITH sound.

Started by KaiserBreath, June 17, 2007, 02:15AM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 17, 2007, 02:15AM Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 10:02AM by Teancum
DOWNLOAD LINK

Instuctions inside.

Thanks for those who had helped!

haha. this puts an end to the colossus moonknight psp mod. Now I can contiune on gambit and other stuffs.....

And hopefully an end to 3zazer1's spamming.

Gambit sounds good to me.

Good!!! I will tell my friends with PSP to get it! Thanks!

So, did you edit the *.FB with a hex-editor?

not quite sure how to do that. Any guide on hexing a .fb?

I'll tell MM member welickurstuff to get it for his PSP!

Perhaps I should inform Cates to put this on his catalog thread?

Quote from: KaiserBreath on June 17, 2007, 02:33AM
not quite sure how to do that. Any guide on hexing a .fb?

I don't know... I just want to see whether you could do it :laugh: but I want to know, too.

maybe you should! In case it is gone forever like piccolo62's again

Well. lets see later if other people can help. PSP is different file structure whereby fightstyles, powerstyles files for characters cannot be found. Even when I found it is is in .fb format.

Hey I'm all for helping Kaiser - he's a member on another board where him and I are the only ones to mod our PSP's with these characters so far. 

I too am working on Gambit, but the structure as stated above is making me run into a wall w/ trying to figure a way around it to work with the PSP code.  Kaiser we should work together with Gambit and others both us working can get things done alot quicker you know?  Same username for me on mua-psp as well :)

Good job on the audio by the way - adding it to my mod now!

I don't think zazer has an Open Edition firmware PSP to do these mods unfortunately.  I think he believes you can load these on any PSP unit, which isn't true has to have the OE (Dark-Alex) firmware installed.

yea we should work together. post any new findings here and we can figure out.