PSP - colossus moonknight full working WITH sound.

Started by KaiserBreath, June 17, 2007, 02:15AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Alright, I'll give it a whirl then when I have the time. Gotta dig up the DVD-R I dumped all my WiP files to way back when I cleared out my hard drive the last time, and then I'll get on it. I'm fairly certain it's gonna be relatively easy to do, seeing as PSP anims work on the PC. XML2 probably won't, seeing as XML2PSP uses an animation format incompatible with the other versions :)

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

Also, don't forget that the PSP version uses team_back_psp.xmlb. Which, incidentally, does NOT have pad25 (necessary for slot 25 to work) defined in it. Owie. I'll be trying to remember what goes where and affects it exactly how in the meantime to see if it can be fixed.

Crimson Dynamo says:

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.

March 30, 2008, 01:24AM #77 Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 01:30AM by Noelemahc
Okay, straightforward copying of PS2 files into PSP (I did Spidey's packages all at once, just to be on the safe side) produces an interesting effect. Loading from a save lets me into the game (the save was made when he wasn't on the team), I can select him in the charselect menu just fine, preview costumes, he's animated, all that stuff, the 256-colour textures really make a difference. And adding him to the team and leaving the charselect produces a BSOD. I assume it'd CTD if it could, but it can't so it BSODs. Well, bummer.
Straight-to-new-game produces the same effect. Yay.

Now I'm gonna try rebuilding the FBs to look for the possible reasons. Also got X-Box, PC and X360 files to try with, mayhap one of them may work. Gotta find a way to import those XML2 anims sooner or later, y'know?

Crimson Dynamo says:

Hmm, maybe a simple file structure comparison is all you need.  I can tell you the the last time I looked that it seemed like there were a few different files in FBs as compared to other versions.

Can any send MODDED PSP on ywx-ooo@mail.ru ?I can't to seach MODDED PSP!

Можешь сформулировать вопрос по-русски? Потому что я, если честно, несколько не понял, чего конкретно тебя интересует :)

Crimson Dynamo says:

Hey Noel, do you mind taking over this project entirely?  I don't have a PSP so it makes more sense for you to be in charge.

Yeah, sure, I'd be doing this in any case. My current battle plan goes something to the way of "fix Ms Marvel's mysterious disappearance" and move on to include "eventually port as much of the Official Character Pack as possible". I'm currently just working myself back up to speed and figuring out what's different with the PSP version's inner functionings :)

Crimson Dynamo says:

Did this file go missing or something?

I have it on one of my harddrives lying around, since I incorporated it into my MUA game currently installed on one of my memory sticks for the PSP.

If you guys need me to locate it and upload it again, let me know.

Quote from: Noelemahc on April 03, 2008, 08:18AM
Можешь сформулировать вопрос по-русски? Потому что я, если честно, несколько не понял, чего конкретно тебя интересует :)

I think he means where to find a site for a tutorial that can help him.

Try:

www.psp-hacks.com

OR

www.psp-vault.com

and search for it there.

Noel's natively Russian, so whatever the problem he should be able to handle it.  Thanks for posting links though.

Noelemahc, я не могу найти програму Modded PSP, Google только рекламу модификаций находит!
PS Русский?

Программу? 0_о Если тебе нужно перепрошить PSP чтобы запускать на нём копию игры, то это будет зависеть от того, какая прошивка у тебя уже стоит. Потому что под "модами" самой ПСП подразумеваются аэрография, замена джойстика и так далее, т.е. механический моддинг.

P.S. Советский :)

Crimson Dynamo says:

Hey Kost,

Have you tried my aforementioned links yet? They might be found in the forums there.

X I need that file because I just downloaded the psp.cc file.I also formated my memory stick so I need the colosis moonknight mod.