PSP - colossus moonknight full working WITH sound.

Started by KaiserBreath, June 17, 2007, 02:15AM

Previous topic - Next topic
A couple of requirements:

-Your PSP must be modded
-You need an ISO of your original game
-You need to know how to use the programs mentioned inside the download (there's instructions)

Unfortunately, if you don't know how to do that stuff you can't ask how here.  Google or Psp-hacks.com are good places to learn/start.

Are there any YouTube vids around? Can't seem to find one how-to.

I don't know of any but that doesn't mean there aren't.  I have yet to not find a YouTube tutorial I needed, I just had to play around with my search words on occasion.

October 11, 2008, 01:43AM #108 Last Edit: October 11, 2008, 08:18AM by Power Cosmic
Let's make some updates for this mod:
- Update team.fb & team_back.fb to make appear Ms. Marvel & Colossus in a middle of Blade & Elektra on
  Menu Location
- Add with Moon Knight 4th skin(Credits by Noel)
- Fixed Review Menu files to make appear Moon Knight & Colossus on Loadscreen list
- Fixed Comic Mission to make the Next-Gen Sims appear on the list

could someone make emma frost mod for psp? or cyclops?

Unfortunately not.  This was made using stuff that exists on the disc.  We can't do much else on the PSP.

I get a "Page Not Found" when i click the link on the first post, could someone fix it or post it somewhere else? Thanks!

April 05, 2009, 08:48PM #112 Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 09:05PM by nodoubt_jr
Quote from: xlehnsherr on April 05, 2009, 07:24PM
If you installed the latest Official Characters Pack, you should have both Moon Knight and Colossus in your roster right at the moment you start a fresh new game using default stats.

that doesnt work on the psp, this thread is about the psp mod, the OC pack is for the pc only.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

April 05, 2009, 10:00PM #113 Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 10:04PM by xlehnsherr
EDIT* Just erased my post! Sorry for this!
my bad!
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

Are Moonknight and Colossus the only characters able to be ported to the psp version? I just saw this and would love to take my mods on the go with me instead opening up my laptop every time I want to use a mod. Sorry for bumping an old topic btw...

the link isnt working, could someone renew it please?
i want to play as moon knight and colossus  :moonk: :colossus:

I think I still have this on my computer at home.  I'll look tonight.

Ditto. I still keep a DVD with all my half-hacked half-cooked files from when I was more actively modding MUA a year or so ago (has it really been that long?), just gotta find it.

Crimson Dynamo says:
In Soviet Russia, the games mod YOU!

If anyone needs any art for icons or portraits, feel  free to ask, I'll see what I can do.