PSP - colossus moonknight full working WITH sound.

Started by KaiserBreath, June 17, 2007, 02:15AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I found the bug the other day that caused Ms Marvel not to show up.  I'll update this in a few days and include Ms Marvel + a 4th costume for Moon Knight

Here's the mod without the fixes, which means Moon Knight doesn't have a mannequin or 4th skin, and Ms Marvel won't be there.  Dunno when I'll have time to fix it.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/v6h3d2

Teancum,
Have you had the chance to look at MUA2 for the PSP yet?  Anyway, thanks for the re up.

Guys anyone here  can host the files to me?

Because the original link is broken.

IJ~D*

April 09, 2010, 09:26PM #125 Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 09:28PM by xDisciplex
I have the files on my old PC in storage when I was trying to help Kaiser and Teancum with more PSP MUA mods (under old account, same name but for some reason doesn't exist anymore says guest for it lol), will try to get them in the next week or so and post a link for everyone.

Any chance the download link can be updated?  I would like to take a look at this if it is still around.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ces0ei

Dunno if it's the right version.  Once I get my PSP modded I can work on fixing it.

Quote from: Teancum on June 25, 2010, 06:14PM
http://www.sendspace.com/file/ces0ei

Dunno if it's the right version.  Once I get my PSP modded I can work on fixing it.

Thank you kindly my friend. 

I just have to decide quickly which I want to do first, buy the Pandora battery so I can install custom firmware on my PSP...or get XML 2 for the PC so I can start using some of the awesome looking mods for it...

I got a Pandora Battery + a "Magic Memory Card" for $19.00 USD at www.bargainpile.net.  It even had a step-by-step instruction manual.  Took me about 15 minutes after charging the Pandora Battery.  That's what I'd do.  The only things it doesn't work with are PSP GOs, certain PSP-3000's, and PSP-2000's that start with AB02 on the barcode (on the bottom of the PSP).  I'd recommend using a PSP-2000 that doesn't have the AB02 on the barcode.

Quote from: Teancum on July 04, 2010, 04:29PM
I got a Pandora Battery + a "Magic Memory Card" for $19.00 USD at www.bargainpile.net.  It even had a step-by-step instruction manual.  Took me about 15 minutes after charging the Pandora Battery.  That's what I'd do.  The only things it doesn't work with are PSP GOs, certain PSP-3000's, and PSP-2000's that start with AB02 on the barcode (on the bottom of the PSP).  I'd recommend using a PSP-2000 that doesn't have the AB02 on the barcode.

I have a PSP1000 currently...so that'll be what I mod for now.  I WANT to get a PSP 2000 so I can hook it up to a TV, but that is in the future a little bit.  That is a heck of a good price though, so I have that book marked.

Turned out a friend of mine actually had XML2 sitting in his garage, so he dug it out and gave it to me.  YAY!

SO I'll probably order the Pandora on Tuesday. 

I have SO much to occupy my time right now learning all of this stuff and playing around.  8)

Can someone host the file because the link seems to be broken again!

Would someone be so nice to upload the file again?

Unfortunately it's been unavailable for a couple'a years now. Sorry.

Apparently MUA PSP will run on the emulator PPSSPP, as it runs 100% speed on my dual-core PC. I'll see what I can do about fixing this mod back up and improving it.