Which movies based on Marvel Comics did you like to watch the most?

Started by jonchang, June 17, 2007, 03:18AM

Previous topic - Next topic
The Hoff gets my vote, someone add him to the list!  Nick Fury was a great movie!!!

(seriously, add it)

and the original punisher with Dolph, as mentioned above.  Those two get my votes.

Since we're discussing movies:
Which actors do you think have done the best job?

Patrick Stewart (that's Xavier, right?) might be on top of that list.

I forget the acters name but a fan of the X-men the guy who plays Magneto does a great job.  :magneto:
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

The dude that plays Mr. Fantastic does an awesome job.  Also really liked Kelsey Grammar as Beast and Hug Jackman as Wolverine.

The thing that seems to bother me about the X-Men movies is how they moved the story to fast from X1 to X3 there was alot of good stuff and villains that got passed by very quick.

PS:Morgan Freeman made a better Spiderman.
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

i just saw fantastic four 2 and all i have to say is I WANT A FANTASTICAR!!! or human torches powers im not picky...but it was pretty good and much better then the first one

Actors: i though that The guy who plays the thing was pretty good...he actually has to where that full body thing costume four hours every day... he has to stay hydrated and stuff...and i dont know how much it weighs but it must be a lot. and i agree Reed Richards is pretty good.

and then theres jessica alba  :naughty:
not the best actress but shes pretty hot...and thing :beer: (imagine that's water)

I think reed is an OK actor but i hated him in FF #1
Icons made by me(i could only pick the best b/c of ltr limit):

I havent seen FF 2

Ioan Gruffud as Mr. Fantastic?

Btw, Nick Fury has been added.

Quote from: rainy_de_lunche on June 21, 2007, 11:57AM
and then theres jessica alba  :naughty:
not the best actress but shes pretty hot...and thing :beer: (imagine that's water)

My thoughts too. So what was the idea behind casting her as a woman who is gonna be spending good movie time being invisible?

Jessica Alba was more blonder and sexier in FF#2.
Sir Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart were exemplary in the X-Men trilogy. And I like Wesley Snipes as Blade. Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck were all right as Elektra and Daredevil, but I absolutely detest Tobey Maguire's lines in Spider-Man 3. And Bryce Dallas Howard as Gwen Stacy was way hotter than Kristen Dunst as Mary Jane.

Here's an AWESOME fan-made trailer based on the Marvel vs. DC. Except the trailer is all the movies. What do you think?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fViC2oMboFM

i just saw FF2. I wasn't that impressed. But the fantasti-car was pretty cool.