Which movies based on Marvel Comics did you like to watch the most?

Started by jonchang, June 17, 2007, 03:18AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Midnight Curse on June 23, 2007, 01:46AM
Jessica Alba was more blonder and sexier in FF#2.
Sir Ian McKellen and Patrick Stewart were exemplary in the X-Men trilogy. And I like Wesley Snipes as Blade. Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck were all right as Elektra and Daredevil, but I absolutely detest Tobey Maguire's lines in Spider-Man 3. And Bryce Dallas Howard as Gwen Stacy was way hotter than Kristen Dunst as Mary Jane.

Well, I guess that if you were blind, and deaf, and in a coma, you might say Ben Affleck did a good Daredevil.

I said Ben Affleck was all right as Daredevil. I didn't really like him as Daredevil, but I also don't really give a damn if he is or not.

I think Cam Clarke would make a better Daredevil, especailly with his voice of him in MUA.

Cool topic I wanna say somethings.

punisher was great!!

I think is a shame how they made the x-men films.

f4 i really like. The cast 100%
GhostRider was cool.
Electra, what ever.
DaredEVIL COOL.
spider man I really don't get why spiderman2 good so good compents i like the first 1 beter.
hulk was the badest movie i ever seen. It was SO LAME.
BLADE COOL 1&2
iorn man have not seen

I thought GR was good, but I think Spider-man trilogy and the 2 FF movies and probably the best out right now. The X-Men series were a close second, but i didn't like how they portrayed Bobby drake (Iceman) as a student when he was one of the original X-Men. I also didn't like that they killed Prof. X. DD was a pretty good movie to. I didn't see Nick Fury so i can't compare them. When Iron man and the Wolverine movie comes out I think they'll be even better than the FF movies. O yea the Hulk movie kicked ass. That's gotta be one of the best. Blade trilogy was good to, but I never really liked him in the comics.

i like ghost rider :ghostr: i was plain awesome
i like spiderman 3 because of venom , sandman , and his black suit they shouldve made it so the "new goblin " was actually like the hob goblin
and f4 rotss was alright because of silver surfer .. i didnt like how galactus was like a giant comet thing but it was kool wen he went past a planet and u could see the outline of his helmet thing

I did not like Jessica Alba's hair in FF 2 it made her look older and it makes her skin look darker either that or she had a really bad tan. I liked her hair better in FF 1. I really liked Ron Howard's daughter in Spidey 3. I think she looked much better as a blonde than a red head. I also think that she is better looking than Dunst, I did not like Dunst as MJ.

haha, yea in FF2 i was hoping they would actually show Galactus not just a shadow of him, that was kinda stupid.

yeh i was sitting at movies and im like "galactus galactus galactus ..... comet ?!?!?!?!?!

hahaha yea i know i was all excited for seeing him when the shadow of him came across the screen, Im like ok finally we'll get tio see him and then it jumps to another scene, im like damnit.

only reason i went to see ff : rotss was to see the silver surfer and galactus

Why would they waste time to show Galactus in one movie when they could show him in a sequel? All they did was give us a teaser and to get us to drool for more Galactus. :)

shame jessica with blonde hair and all being mexican but i guess she looked alright, I wouder witch villians are they going to put on f43 i would like to see the evil f4, and crystal people her getting with johnny and all. I really wished they made xm4 but know is like they screwed the whole x-men film anyway no way they can make it an beter.

They will make an X-Men 4 an it will be called Wolverine! ;)