Booster from Lime

Started by Putine, February 26, 2023, 01:26AM

Previous topic - Next topic
February 26, 2023, 01:26AM Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 04:35AM by Overdeity Lime
I'm welcome everyone here, in this place I make my character boosters, and allow myself to improve the quality of mods, making either the effects more beautiful or giving powerful power that, according to the canon, the characters deserve.

Mephisto booster.

March 25, 2023, 01:48PM #1 Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 11:32AM by Putine
And this time, Mephisto decided to go to the surface in order to already manifest his presence in a more terrifying way than he did then. It is he who is already serious about taking souls all ppl to his dimension of hell.

Updated the animation system for Mephisto and to the Armageddon ability run even faster. There is an animation when choosing the Mephisto character, and exiting the menu. There is an animation during complete inactivity.

(Borrowed from character Mister Fantastic.)

Super attack (-) Devil's Contract: - Power acquired a long and long burning effect, there are new effects.

Super attack - Soul Drain: - Not more flicker in Mephisto's waist.

Boost attack (-) Living Hellfire: - Updated the duration of burning per second at close range, the effect of the ability has been updated, enemies are now burning with bright hellfire.

(Borrowed from character Human Torch.)

Boost attack (-) Dark Power: - Mephisto uses dark magic and changes his size to increase his attack speed and defense.

Xtreme (-) Dark Lord Of All Souls: - Mephisto unleashes his true power, which obliterates everyone in his path in his presence.

I gave to this ability its my meaning.

Talents created by myself.

This is my very first but successful booster mod that was made for the Outsider mod, I love this mod Mephisto and I decided to support it with my little project.

And in the data file, the herostat parameter was changed, now instead of regenerating as it was done by the Outsider, now it costs vampirism corept lifesteal for each damage dealt to for Mephisto.

Download booster Mephisto - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o4h-U05PCm2FWLp8r42kSFpZ3dGnnWv7/view?usp=share_link

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

December 11, 2023, 04:36AM #2 Last Edit: December 11, 2023, 05:00AM by Overdeity Lime
I'm releasing a new version of the booster mod.

This time, Mephisto does not have a combination like all the default characters heroes "melee_moves", but this does not mean that Mephisto will not be able to remove the spell from some opponents who require combo attacks, since Mephisto can summon his sword and use it to remove the spell of invulnerability.

This time, Mephisto does not have a combination like all the default characters heroes "melee_moves", but this does not mean that Mephisto will not be able to remove the spell from some opponents who require combo attacks, since Mephisto can summon his sword and use it to remove the spell of invulnerability.

The Soul Sword has its own animation and power, and the power of the sword can be used by other heroes.

Mephisto can resurrect his allies and enemies, turning them into temporary puppets and tearing them apart. An effect during flight was added, as was the ability from Doctor Strange, and the jump, and I noticed that this animation with the cape is well compatible with Mephisto and the legs do not fall through Mephisto's cape.

Mephisto can resurrect his allies and enemies, turning them into temporary puppets and tearing them apart. An effect during flight was added, as was the ability from Doctor Strange, and the jump, and I noticed that this animation with the cape is well compatible with Mephisto and the legs do not fall through Mephisto's cape.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/7so5s0qy0yjat5a/Mephisto_Create_Outsider_-_Lime_Boost.rar/file