SuperNatural Witch's Crystal & Scarlet Witch Boost

Started by SuperNatural-Witch, June 12, 2011, 02:49AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Did you change what I told you was wrong with her herostat? And I thought there was something else I noticed. I noticed a few things before I tested it, and went ahead and fixed them, so maybe that's why it works for me. :)

Crap, I don't remember now. lol I think it had something to do with the "}" symbols in your herostat. I think there was something else, but I really can't remember... want me to just send you what I got?

that's be great because I don't see anything work besides the hero.stat

Ok. I'll do that in the mornin'. Its late...

August 04, 2011, 07:27AM #35 Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 07:47AM by SuperNatural-Witch
Alright All her moves are now working Download link on first page

Once again (and im really sorry 4 it)

She doesnt work, its the moment the game allows you to play she crashes, there's nothing really more to it, the game sends you straight to your desktop, any suggestions?
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Check and make sure you put everything where it's supposed to be and start a new game. There's nothing wrong with it. It works fine.

Ok, well Ill download the orignal SW once and this booster, double check everything and I'll edit with my results

Sorry for the dubble post here,

But she still doenst work, I have extraced the game again (like almost no-body else here, I have the game 2 times on my computer, one for playing purposes, one for backup purposes)

With a fresh new game I installed the OFC pack, Downloaded the original Scarlet Witch, downloaded the booster, put the booster herostat provided in my herostat (she replaces Black Panther, because with Hawkeye you cant see the icons) and everything goes fine (I start the game, choose my characters at the beginning of the level, cause I got the alternate save, and no its not that aswell, I tried without the settings thing and it still wouldnt work)

The beginning goes well, her bad luck Icon is a pitch black spot for me but all the other icons show up , so I guess thats no big deal,

Then I unlock all her powers (also not that, already tried without) she does her little fist thing, and the game skips to the hellicarier, there the moment the game has to show her hud and everything, it skips to my desktop, with no reason at all (:P)

August 04, 2011, 11:26AM #41 Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 11:29AM by SuperNatural-Witch
Quote from: Polygone on August 04, 2011, 11:05AM
Sorry for the dubble post here,

But she still doenst work, I have extraced the game again (like almost no-body else here, I have the game 2 times on my computer, one for playing purposes, one for backup purposes)

With a fresh new game I installed the OFC pack, Downloaded the original Scarlet Witch, downloaded the booster, put the booster herostat provided in my herostat (she replaces Black Panther, because with Hawkeye you cant see the icons) and everything goes fine (I start the game, choose my characters at the beginning of the level, cause I got the alternate save, and no its not that aswell, I tried without the settings thing and it still wouldnt work)

The beginning goes well, her bad luck Icon is a pitch black spot for me but all the other icons show up , so I guess thats no big deal,

Then I unlock all her powers (also not that, already tried without) she does her little fist thing, and the game skips to the hellicarier, there the moment the game has to show her hud and everything, it skips to my desktop, with no reason at all (:P)

ok I see now if you see her powers that good then.. Quick question before you game crash,do you see Scarlet Witch ?
Try this file, it's my skins on SW in my game http://www.mediafire.com/?ak6vm4fjfcz71lr
And double check everything

August 04, 2011, 07:36PM #42 Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 07:43PM by Polygone
Well I see her yeah, she has all her powers and does nothing out of the extrodinary, but the moment you play with her, she makes the impossible happen and crash my game XD

Tried and still doesnt work, im now going to try to get to the firts offical shield point and then swap her out, perhaps that might help (?)

Thanks for helping me though ;), appricate it :D

Also, I discovered she's great to play with, as long as I dont play as her, she just uses her powers, nothing wrong there, seems it didnt have anything to do with the S.H.I.E.L.D. acces point as well :P

Hey could one of administrator or moderator update my links on the boost list.. I don't want ppl downloading the old ones
The lastest Update to Sue is up with the new video as well