unlocking the rest of the chars

Started by nazyfranzy, June 13, 2011, 06:05PM

Previous topic - Next topic
i know the cheat to unlock the chars but it seems doesnt work where do i typed it on the team screen? or at the screen where you pick the chars to replace?

At the screen where you pick characters to replace, it may take tons of trys before you can actually get it to work

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

after i typed the cheat what do i press j, enter or esc?

Quote from: nazyfranzy on June 14, 2011, 07:09PM
after i typed the cheat what do i press j, enter or esc?

Enter or Esc, Im not exactly sure, or what ever you have the start button set to

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: mj fan on June 15, 2011, 01:12AM
I don't think it works for Xml2 It works with a controller it worked fine for me
BTW http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,1949.msg95005.html#msg95005   :)

I have used the cheat with a keybored before, it takes a lot of trys sometimes though

ahhh you succeded without? Impressive I have never succeded with a keybored only with a controller
Good  :thumbsup:

Quote from: mj fan on June 15, 2011, 11:19AM
ahhh you succeded without? Impressive I have never succeded with a keybored only with a controller
Good  :thumbsup:

It takes for ever, but its worth it in the end :D