Marvel Ultimate Alliance - The Mutants Mods Edition

Started by Oliver H. Grey, January 21, 2022, 05:59AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I installed The X-Men and other mutants characters mods, skins, and boosters.
I'm collecting character mods to make a version of the X- Villains and Krakoa. It's so much fun. Big thanks to all the creators for a great job. And it would be great if someone make the Rictor mod, He's the only member of the X-Force that doesn't have mods yet.

Spoiler
Spoiler

:cyclops: :phoenix: :archangel: :beast: :iceman: :wolverine: :x-23: :wbane: :warpath: :sunspot: :storm: :polaris: :xavier: :psylocke: :quicks: :marvelg: :revanche: :rogue: :scarletw: :sstar: :nightcrawler: :namor: :magneto: :magma: :magik: :madrox: :kittyp: :jubilee: :deadpool: :dazzler: :domino: :emmafrost: :gambit: :havok: :moonstar: :capbrit: :cable: :cball: :blink: :bishop: :banshee:

Mutant and proud.

March 02, 2022, 08:57PM #1 Last Edit: March 03, 2022, 01:32PM by Harley Stark
Hey mate! A bit new to this whole messaging/posting thing, dunno if u got my pm, but I'll leave it here.
I couldn't find domino's mannequin, sunspot mcoc skin, is it possible for u to share them ?
Thanks in advance

I really want to play X-Men, can you give a link to this mod. Who can help me? :(

Quote from: Danieru on August 11, 2022, 08:26PM
I really want to play X-Men, can you give a link to this mod. Who can help me? :(

Since these are all mods created by different creators, it wouldn't be okay to include their mods all together in a single download without their permission. You can learn how to individually install the remaining mods and skins in the MUA1 Mod Installation Guide