X-Men Regenesis

Started by Midnightphoenix, June 16, 2011, 08:31PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yay for Jean XD It would be amazing to have her :D Plus Hope, Kitty, and Storm 3 of my other fav ladys! But hmm no Emma...

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

My new dream team! X-Men Regenesis: Uncanny X-Men

Now I hope they make a list for Wolverine's team considering how good this one is.

I love it, I was supposed to put Hope in mine also, but I forgot, the ultimate dream team :D See and now the whol Emma and Scott breaking up idea is starting to come up! I knew I wasnt crazy ;)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

The writers have been giving lots of hints these days about a breakup and fans have been noticing.

Hope on the other hand hasn't been a fav of mine partly because it seems like she's leeching on Jean's appearance and her origin isn't any clearer still. But if we could see Jean and Hope co-exist (mother and daughter?) then I think it would be a very interesting relationship.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 17, 2011, 02:40PM
The writers have been giving lots of hints these days about a breakup and fans have been noticing.

Hope on the other hand hasn't been a fav of mine partly because it seems like she's leeching on Jean's appearance and her origin isn't any clearer still. But if we could see Jean and Hope co-exist (mother and daughter?) then I think it would be a very interesting relationship.

I agree Hope is so unknown there is nothing about her, but I think if Jean comes in she can help with that, and maybe search Hopes mind

We already know that Hope has some connection with the Phoenix which means she has some connection with Jean. I'm sure Jean would already know who Hope is and how she is created when she returned. I consider that Hope is a product of the Phoenix and thus the child of Jean which would be more interesting if we didn't already have Rachel (and Nate, and Cable, and Stryfe, etc).

But it would be interesting if this was the case and when Jean returned, she returned amnesiac, or at least about Hope's creation. As such she would be in the dark just like the other X-Men (although Cyclops believes he knows who Hope is, another hint to Jean because he realized what Hope was while she was playing with Scott's locket of himself with Jean.)

Maybe Jean and Scott are her parents :D I doubt it lol

Who knows? This is comics after all, the wackiest things happen. But Marvel doesn't seem ready to spill about Hope.

Hopefully they spill soon! Im sick of waiting, plus you dont even hear much about her in the comics any more

http://www.newsarama.com/...en-members-110617-1.html

Wolverine's team. Guess who made number 1 again?

I love how much Newsarama wants Jean back and Scott and Emma broken up!

LOL, ITS PERFECT! If this works out we could get her either way :D

I'd love to see these teams in the actual book just with Jean picking a side (preferably Scott's) and somebody else joining to fill her gap (Cyke's gap - Dazzler, Logan's gap - Gambit or Polaris)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 18, 2011, 11:00AM
I'd love to see these teams in the actual book just with Jean picking a side (preferably Scott's) and somebody else joining to fill her gap (Cyke's gap - Dazzler, Logan's gap - Gambit or Polaris)

I agree!

I don't know why, but I just feel it's time for them to break up. I've been a huge supporter of Emma/Scott, but I just can't feel anything there anymore. Maybe it's the writers, or maybe it's because they're not WILD anymore; they use to be the wild couple in the Marvel Universe, but now they're tamed. More-so; EMMA's tamed. By making them split up and her siding with Logan, it'd not just put the nails in the coffin of Emma and Scott's relationship, it can completely re-new Emma as a character; she can become strong and independent again, as she was in New X-Men.
Maybe they'd get back together again in the future, who knows- but I just think it's time for this shipping to stop.

Also, I'm depressed over the whole "Mikaela and Sam aren't together" in Transformers, so I want other couples to break up to- If they can't be together, no one can! >:)

Also, I agree about Jean coming back- while it appears in previews the reason Scott and Logan fight is Kid Omega, I'd love it if him existing meant Jean had to come back to erase what doesn't work, but ends up staying.

BY THE WAY, I'm curious- where would Rachel Grey-Summers go? She doesn't completely trust humans, because of her past/the possible future, but her and Logan became really close, even so far to her calling him "Old man", saying he's grew to be like a father to her.

Rachel's path does interest me. She may love her dad but she would split away from him if she could. I'd imagine she would choose end up taking the path that Jean would take if she was alive, or go with Kitty, Havok, and Polaris.