Midnightphoenix123's Skin Release Thread!

Started by Midnightphoenix, June 17, 2011, 02:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
My next Non Marvel skin. My favorite DC Gal Poison Ivy! Im going to make a green skinned version and maybe a classic version. Right now she is based off of, or I guess you could says is because I copied the stuff and pasted it on the Jean model, the DC universe Poison Ivy.

DL link: http://www.mediafire.com/?dmizky7z6gcgrop

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Love the whole plant costume :D, perhaps you could also try to recreate her form Arkham Asylum? I'd love that (If you do my request, then the plants on her skin are not neccasary) (if they are to hard to make :P)
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

I LOVE IT :D May I request her Arkham Asylum costume? The green skin, vines, plant-panties and red top? :)

Quote from: Polygone on July 14, 2011, 12:33PM
Love the whole plant costume :D, perhaps you could also try to recreate her form Arkham Asylum? I'd love that (If you do my request, then the plants on her skin are not neccasary) (if they are to hard to make :P)
Quote from: zmikey08z on July 14, 2011, 12:37PM
I LOVE IT :D May I request her Arkham Asylum costume? The green skin, vines, plant-panties and red top? :)

Well since its so popular sure I will make it. The plants aren't hard at all actualyl because I just copy and paste XD As long as you dont care if she doesnt have marge simpson hair :P and would you prefur her on a model like Storm for the jacket or a model just liek Jean and I can draw it one. And green skin, Human skin or both?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Awesome Poison Ivy!! I love it! Definetly downloading that later :D

Sure, the hairs cool whatever way :D
And personally, I'd say Jean's, as the sleeves don't really poof out, it's more tight :P

Quote from: Scabbia on July 14, 2011, 01:04PM
Awesome Poison Ivy!! I love it! Definetly downloading that later :D

Yay! Thank you!

Quote from: zmikey08z on July 14, 2011, 01:05PM
Sure, the hairs cool whatever way :D
And personally, I'd say Jean's, as the sleeves don't really poof out, it's more tight :P

Alright, thats what I thought!

Quote from: fox456 on July 14, 2011, 01:26PM
I'd say green skin....

Alright, I might do normal skin also just as a varient.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 14, 2011, 01:28PM
Great new release!

Thank you!

Quote from: nuhverah on July 14, 2011, 04:11PM
Cool! Another DC hottie in my downloads list!

XD thanks, hope you like her :D

Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 14, 2011, 04:13PM
Poison Ivy looks Great!

Thank you!

Looks great! Downloading now!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †