Midnightphoenix123's Skin Release Thread!

Started by Midnightphoenix, June 17, 2011, 02:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Rogue on July 14, 2011, 11:10PM
Looks great! Downloading now!

:D Thanks so much!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

First of all... I Love ALL your skins especially the Poison Ivy one !! Secondly....I am a bit confused...Are we allowed to upload Non-Marvel skins and mods ??

Quote from: panoc on July 15, 2011, 01:25AM
First of all... I Love ALL your skins especially the Poison Ivy one !! Secondly....I am a bit confused...Are we allowed to upload Non-Marvel skins and mods ??
we are as of a few nights ago. recheck the rules XD

Quote from: panoc on July 15, 2011, 01:25AM

Thank you! :D and yeah what Deedooo said!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I found the other skins of the Storm. I could make a skin of a Storm X-Men First Class. Congratulations and Thank you.

Ok well, ive been going threw all these pages and ive seen  that I still have unfinished requests :( Sorry. I know I used to crank out skins like a mad man, but now not so much. But I plan on finishing them all this week. Since school starts soon..... grr! I wont have much time to skin. So I want to hopefully get threw all of these.

Cyclops WATX
Jean Grey X-Factor Forever
Jean Grey X-Men Evolution Casual
Poison Ivy

If I missed something let me know :)

August 18, 2011, 01:06PM #247 Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 01:36PM by midnightphoenix123
Ok updated the first post with 3 Selene skins. I made my own Necarosha or how ever its spelled lol skins. They arent the best but there alright. Theres skin and Blue versions plus A Black Queen blue skin

Edit: Added 2 more Selene skins although all these will be in my mod so there really is no need to download them XD

Good job!  You are fortunate that you can make your own skins for your mods.  I'm looking forward to that day for myself.  :)
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Nice Selene's skins friend!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: Rogue on August 20, 2011, 10:44AM
Nice Selene's skins friend!

Thank you :) And you to Fox!

Quote from: PhoenixForce123 on August 21, 2011, 09:44AM
The selene skin's are a BOMB xD. You really did a great job

Thank you :D

if you have time could you make this it's storm form x-men anime 2011 I think her pants were black

Quote from: SuperNatural-Witch on August 22, 2011, 10:20AM
if you have time could you make this it's storm form x-men anime 2011 I think her pants were black

I can't promise anything. Im just about to start work up on Selene again to finish her up. And I started school again, so Im not sure when I will get the chance if I find time then I will :)