Midnightphoenix123's Skin Release Thread!

Started by Midnightphoenix, June 17, 2011, 02:39PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Exellent! i love your Jean! Great job!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Thanks both of you!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

This might sound a bit silly but can u please try to do Emma like in Marvel Super Hero Squad Online both normal and diamond form please :-) Sound silly i know

Quote from: The White Queen on July 08, 2011, 07:56AM
This might sound a bit silly but can u please try to do Emma like in Marvel Super Hero Squad Online both normal and diamond form please :-) Sound silly i know

It doesnt sound silly at all, I actually thought about making it! I think I need to start cranking out skins again!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Yay! New Release. Today I bring you what I believe to be the second non Marvel Release ever on this site. Fallowed by Blaw with his Joker of course! I give you Alice Liddell from American Mcgee's Alice/ Alice Madness Returns Im going to make a bloody varient to :D I hope it looks ok, I know that It would be better with a dress but there is not such model!

Alice Madness Returns Alice skin: http://www.mediafire.com/?b952ecu92euis36

Quote from: fox456 on July 13, 2011, 10:15PM
That skin looks terrific, midnightphoenix.

Yay! Thank you, Im thinking I might copy part of Alice's real costume and put it on the model because thats what I did with the belt and the pockets, and the rest just doesnt look like it fits XD

Huh? Wait a minute? I thought we weren't aloud to make non-Marvel/custom character mods for Marvel Ultimate Alliance, as Joker is owned by DC Comics and Alice isn't even a comic book character.

EDIT: Never mind. Just saw the updated rules list.

Quote from: Ceamonks890 on July 13, 2011, 10:59PM
Huh? Wait a minute? I thought we weren't aloud to make non-Marvel/custom character mods for Marvel Ultimate Alliance, as Joker is owned by DC Comics and Alice isn't even a comic book character.

As of today Non Marvel stuff is aloud to be made and released on the site :D

Alright Im releasing this as a new skin, because its no really an update. It was going to be the bloody version, but the blood didn't show up very well. So this is the new version where everything except her Face and skin are all copied and pasted from a picture of Alice including the hair. :P

DL Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?jlokwkzvofobffo

0_0!!

T^T

*too happie for words*
I'm so glad I someone (& the fact that it's you, honey) made Alice I'm sooo into that game right now so it's really like heaven in my eyes to see her in MUA *_*

*can't be thankful enough for the new sweet rule*

Awsome Alice :D, played the first one and believe it or not, but the second one is now installing, XD
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: nuhverah on July 14, 2011, 04:19AM
0_0!!

T^T

*too happie for words*
I'm so glad I someone (& the fact that it's you, honey) made Alice I'm sooo into that game right now so it's really like heaven in my eyes to see her in MUA *_*

*can't be thankful enough for the new sweet rule*

AHH! Thank you so much! Im so happy you like it :D

Quote from: Polygone on July 14, 2011, 04:29AM
Awsome Alice :D, played the first one and believe it or not, but the second one is now installing, XD

I love the second one :D Its so much fun! Plus it has the first one included :D And you get the DLC dresses for free :P

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 14, 2011, 05:01AM
Love the new skins!

Thank you!