Marvel Mugen Palettes made by Dimster

Started by dimster, November 12, 2007, 09:48PM

Previous topic - Next topic
@dimster thanks for turning me on to this I'm having a blast,few fighters on the pc but if more were like this there would be alot more..Thanks..
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

do anybody have suggest or idea for 4 more color pallettes?

let u all know i have alot more palettes done than what i show in my post, about 10 demonic and 60 bengalized left to upload

any time i finish more palette, i will keep on upload them, if u see any ones u like and u would have that palette for your mugen game, send me message on what u want and i will email it to u

November 15, 2007, 11:33AM #17 Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 11:35AM by iammingy
Devil: Something similar to Mephisto, mainly Red and Black (reverse order of colors in Demonic?)

Gray Scale: Black, Gray and White

Ice: Iceman's palette colors

Purple

ice and devil is good idea, as i did thinking of "elementals" for 4 more costume water- blue and light blue (almost like ice color), fire-red and yellow (hell color), earth - brown and green or gray(cant decide which one green(grass) or gray(stones), but my problem is air which is white and light blue, which i already use for angelic lol, so i drop this idea

and also i based my color on 2 opposite side for player 1 and 2 thats why it have normal-reverse, bengals-dolphins, angelic-demonic, gold-silver, so 4 more costume is really just 2 more sets of some sort of opposite

let u all know i just complete upload all mugen palettes i have made so far, from now and on any more i add will be new one i just made

i finally decide what my last 4 theme will be, blizz's color, iammingy's color, tommyboy's color, and one more whoever u think deserve this the most

it is my way to thanks them for alot of work they put in mods, i am thinking of remove gold and silver idea so can have 6 people instead of 4

to iammingy, blizz, tommyboy, whats is your top 2 favorite color? also list which one as major color, and other as minor color

November 23, 2007, 12:02PM #23 Last Edit: November 23, 2007, 12:11PM by iammingy
major: black
minor: white

Thanks. :)

EDIT: I have just realized that a few custom themes are "comic-accurate" for some characters! haha

yeah lol, like demonic captain america who looks just like normal us agent

let u all know mugen have new character just released, human torch, i did add him to first post

good job dimster! are the other characters, i.e. anyone not from a VS. game, from scratch?

im back to show this to my niece, and i am sad that some of them is not showing up.

i know you guys havent heard from me for more than 5 years, the reason is my cpu crash at that time and i lost everything so i give up on mugen :(

but here i am again to wonder if anyone know how i can restore those that is not showing up?

by the way i think it is funny that i build red hulk at 2007 even with right pants color under my demonic pallettes lol

I'm glad you came back after such a LONG absence, dimster.  I had never seen your palettes before.  They are really cool!  I hope you get the rest of them working.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927