Oo Marvel legends?

Started by mj fan, June 18, 2011, 04:21PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 18, 2011, 04:21PM Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 05:23PM by mj fan
ohhh no!!!! Marvel Legends left not again. After Jean Grey Phoenix/Toothless another one  I am very sad because he was very nice and he made very good mods so Is he really gone ?!? In this case I hope they will come back :( :( :( :( :( :(

I just noticed when I was searching for his modding workbench. He's gone! But why?!? Everything seemed fine and now he's gone just as quickly as he came, along with all of those amazing ideas and great work he had. :bawling:

I wonder why he did that? It just seems out of the blue you know, with Toothless we know why, but with him we dont :/

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

QuoteI wonder why he did that? It just seems out of the blue you know, with Toothless we know why, but with him we dont :/
I Have seen that you guys were talking about that next in "How do you feel yourself "topic that's why we should continue to post over there
nevertheless I noticed that he had been called next "Herzleid"which means "Heart suffering" so it must be really hard for him too

Quote from: mj fan on June 18, 2011, 05:23PM
I Have seen that you guys were talking about that next in "How do you feel yourself "topic that's why we should continue to post over there
nevertheless I noticed that he had been called next "Herzleid"which means "Heart suffering" so it must be really hard for him too

Who called him that?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

June 18, 2011, 05:30PM #5 Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 05:35PM by mj fan
Agh sorry..bad English
that's how he called himself just before leaving

Quote from: mj fan on June 18, 2011, 05:30PM
Agh sorry..bad English
that's how he called himself just before leaving

Oh :(

Yes, Marvel Legends renamed his user name to "Herzleid", which is German for "heartache". As others have mentioned here, that probably means he has a heart disease and can no longer do work here. We can only hope that he will get better.

You can see his new user name in this thread. (He deleted his account as well).

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,6207.msg120308.html#msg120308

Wow im sad am kinda feel bad thaT i never asked how's everything>All these mods and updates must of been giving hin so heart problems. :(.Hopefully he's okay and my prayers are with him as well

I'm leaning much more towards someone breaching privacy. Password protected files, non-public YouTube videos - clearly he didn't want his identity public for whatever reason. If those files and videos were shared elsewhere that might have prompted him/her to split. I'm not necessarily implying that they were an ex-developer or somehow had access to the engine. All I know for sure is that when people with a lot of knowledge about a game come in and try to help it's best not to ask questions. I literally have been modding games for 10+ years and have seen this happen a half a dozen times. Luckily I've kept tabs with a few ex-devs due to my journalism connections. Their response for abruptly leaving a forum? Someone got nosy and tried to figure out who they are.

Again, I dunno if this was an ex-dev or some other situation, but the next time this happens just appreciate the help they're given and respect things they ask of the community. I'd almost guarantee files or videos went somewhere they weren't supposed to. That's how it's gone down most of the time before.

I can't believe it NO!!! at first I was like next last

Quote from: SuperNatural-Witch on June 18, 2011, 07:49PM
I can't believe it NO!!! at first I was like next last

LOL! This made me laugh, im sorry :D

If he does have heart problems then my prayers are with him and I feel bad to have not known sooner.

If he left because his identity might be revealed then I'm quite angry towards the user who was being so nosy.

I'm shocked to hear this..
I can just pray for his safety though.
@SuperNatural Witch your post makes me lol'ed really hard XDD

Quote from: SpongeSpider on June 18, 2011, 05:51PM
Yes, Marvel Legends renamed his user name to "Herzleid", which is German for "heartache". As others have mentioned here, that probably means he has a heart disease and can no longer do work here. We can only hope that he will get better.

You can see his new user name in this thread. (He deleted his account as well).

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,6207.msg120308.html#msg120308

He changed his name to MarvelLegends, he originally signed up as "Herzleid". This name really doesnt mean anything, lets not jump to conclusions that somehow he was sick when he never indicated that to anyone. Sadly he's gone, but lets not speculate, especially with something as serious as sickness. I hope he decides to come back.

BTW did anyone download all or most of the MUA2 sounds/voices he uploaded? I only got a couple.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it