"The Secret Marvel project" (WATX2?)

Started by Midnightphoenix, June 21, 2011, 03:34PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: P.Frost on June 21, 2011, 06:46PM
I dont wanna be rude or anything but I think ppl should stop with Jean, Storm and Wolverine so much : /
I mean im a huge fan of Jean and of Storm but its like they apper everywhere I think its about time for other fellow x-men to get their big debut like Pixie or Sage, for example I mean I would love to see Jean actually more Emma but yea Jean too but they should really start putting up other characters and promote them a lil bit dont u all think : S?

and anyway Im really excited to see what will new x-men w/e thing be : D

Well, I actually disagree. Jean does appear in X-Men anime, and WATX but hardly she was in like 4 episodes on WATX, and one of the X-Men Anime, Storm appears in all of them, so does Logan, and so does Scott its something we all have to deal with. They are all main and popular X-Men. I think Jean needs to appear more, yeah I wish they had more mutants as main characters, but we arent the creators so we can only hope, but we most likely will not recevive, And Jean is lucky to appear in these shows, as she is dead in the comics, and always ens up dead in the shows as well, TAS and Evolution are the only ones she never stayed dead in or even died.  But I think she needs to be a solid character I think thats why people dilike her, because she dies all the time, and the focus tends to rap around her because she dies and everyone is like oh not another Jean death story.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Agreed. There are many great X-Men, who doesn't really get a line, or just a sentence or two in movies or cartoons (Like Colossus in X-Men 3). BTW, I hope it will be WATX season 2, cause Colossus and Deadpool was supposed to be in it.

I honestly think they need to work on the characters more. Storm has appeared in WATX and in the new Anime, but she was not as close to what Storm should really be like. They portrayed her as very weak and not at all capable of leading the X-Men, which she should be able to do.
I'm just saying.

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Quote from: TheStorm on June 22, 2011, 08:49AM
I honestly think they need to work on the characters more. Storm has appeared in WATX and in the new Anime, but she was not as close to what Storm should really be like. They portrayed her as very weak and not at all capable of leading the X-Men, which she should be able to do.
I'm just saying.

I agree with you there, Storm hardly had any lines in WATX, and she wasnt as powerful as she used to be :( She needs to be a strong leader!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

New from 1 million to save WATX on facebook

QuoteIf you were with us yesterday, then you know about Gwendoline Yeo (voice of Domino in WATX) working on a undisclosed Marvel series. She's decided to give me a couple of hints: 1) The character she's voicing sometimes where's a white coat, and 2) She's voicing a character she hasn't voiced in the past (so take out Domino, Mastermind, and Lady Deathstrike). Any guesses?

White coat, Emma?

I totally agree on everything, but thats just as u said about Jean I dislike I mean I would love to see Jean be solid for once its like every show Jean is on she is either phoenix, dead ( even in EVO she dies in prof X Vision and is not part of the x men ), Wolverine has troubles with past, Rogue has troubles with ppl, I mean Im Fanatic any kind of X-mEN even the worst one I like  but I think its time they change that, and even if they have Jean as main she should Either pass all the phoenix stuff and its all behind her or she should be just a powerfull mutant exploring her powers and putting them to other lvl, and the fact Storm is silent is good cuz I see her as a thinker, but when she appers it should be like O_O WOW dang, cuz she is to me the most Mentally stable and most powerfull X-MEn not by powers but by the fact she uses it besides Emma, who is also mentally strong, I agree the fact that Storm needs more she needs a lot more if not her own show besides Animated Series she sux oh and EVO she is pretty kick ass teacher there, I love x men but Im tired of repetative stories they provide us with when there is plenty plenty more Stories, characters and stuff...
But nontheless Im over excited about it xD just like I am still under the infulecne of first class

and im sorry I meant by the fact how Storm uses her powers and I forgot to add her fighting skills also that were never really much explored exept when she fought Sauron  think in Animated Series

I have a feeling, that as this will develop, it will be more of a new show, instead of "resurrecting" WATX 2 (Sidenote: I used the word resurrect again, after like a minute)

It might be the X-Men Anime show, and she is dubbing over and Pfrost  Iagree with you 100%

I hope its not Anime xD and yea after seeing a few shows with Jean the ressurect kinda gets in ur dicitonary for a long time xD

XD yeah i agree with you P. Frost, but i don't really mind if it is Anime or Another Show.

Im to lazy to get the picture off facbook, but here http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=227055297322894&set=a.153762647985493.29007.133410150020743&type=1&ref=nf she has said that there is another secret project she is working on :D And the info thickens!

Here is a video with pictures of Havok, Colossus and Magik, and Deadpool from WATX2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfQQV8Mgw58

It would have been so cool! Still hope this will be WATX2, even if there isn't much chance

Quote from: Suigetsu on June 22, 2011, 11:52PM
It would have been so cool! Still hope this will be WATX2, even if there isn't much chance

I agree, I mean come on they already had some scripts done :(