"The Secret Marvel project" (WATX2?)

Started by Midnightphoenix, June 21, 2011, 03:34PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 21, 2011, 03:34PM Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 03:42PM by midnightphoenix123
From 1 million to save WATX on facebook

QuoteRecently, actress Gwendoline Yeo, who voiced Domino in WATX, recently stated that she was working on a secret Marvel project. I tweeted her, questioning whether we can get a hint about the project. As you can see in her reply, looks like she isn't talking. ...But wait! Did she just say she'd be put in "X-Men jail" if she talked?!? Why would it be specifically an "X-Men jail?" Maybe that was our hint....! Make sure to follow Gwendoline on twitter, and like her fan page on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/GwendolineYeoOfficialFanpage

QuoteOn the Gwendoline Yeo Official Fanpage, Gwendoline (who voiced Domino in WATX) wrote, "Having fun recording an undisclosed marvel series @ studiopolis :) awww yeah." I wonder if she'll give us hints if we ask what series she's working on.... Check out Dylan's interview with Gwendonline here: https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=201958289839504

@GwendolineYeo
Gwendoline Yeo Having fun recording an undisclosed marvel series @ studiopolis :) awww yeah http://fb.me/MubVzqD9

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Let's hope they can save WATX, i really want to keep watching it, and see if Jean recovers her powers.

Me to, lets hope this secret is WATX season 2!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I'd love to see WATXM back! Its annoying that Jean just came back and we could never see her. Plus we would get Colossus and so many guest-stars like Havok, Deadpool, Magik, Jubilee, etc.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 21, 2011, 03:44PM
I'd love to see WATXM back! Its annoying that Jean just came back and we could never see her. Plus we would get Colossus and so many guest-stars like Havok, Deadpool, Magik, Jubilee, etc.

I know its so depressing, but I think if she gets thrown in "X-Men jail" what does that lead you to believe the show is about... Avengers? XD

They did say that they are working on a new X-Cartoon so if it isn't WATXM then its something new.

yeah, maybe it's a new show, but let's hope it's a second WATX Season, i wanna see what happens to Jean.

As long as we get to see Jean longer then like 3 episodes, and no not 4, THE WHOLE SEASON! I will be happy, even if its not WATX2 but I would be happy for season 2 of WATX

As long as Jean is a main character, I could care less if its season 2 or a new show.

June 21, 2011, 03:53PM #9 Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 03:58PM by midnightphoenix123
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 21, 2011, 03:52PM
As long as Jean is a main character, I could care less if its season 2 or a new show.

Same here!

Alright so people are saying, New series, The new Spiderman series, or the Marvel Anime shows

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 21, 2011, 03:52PM

Same Here!

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 21, 2011, 03:53PM
Same here!

Alright so people are saying, New series, The new Spiderman series, or the Marvel Anime shows
X-Men anime is ending and I doubt she was referring to anything non X-related. I'd love a season 2 for WATXM but all the developers seem pretty sure it won't happen so I'm leaning for a new show.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 21, 2011, 04:02PM
X-Men anime is ending and I doubt she was referring to anything non X-related. I'd love a season 2 for WATXM but all the developers seem pretty sure it won't happen so I'm leaning for a new show.

Well she could be dubbing for the English version of X-Men anime

But then again, everyone knows about those shows in japan, and now they are getting dubbed for other countries so its not much of a secret

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 21, 2011, 04:10PM
Well she could be dubbing for the English version of X-Men anime

But then again, everyone knows about those shows in japan, and now they are getting dubbed for other countries so its not much of a secret

well i gotta say you have a point there, but i really wonder what's that secret!, a WATX Season 2 or a new Anime? and if it's a new Anime, i want Jean as the main Character.

I dont wanna be rude or anything but I think ppl should stop with Jean, Storm and Wolverine so much : /
I mean im a huge fan of Jean and of Storm but its like they apper everywhere I think its about time for other fellow x-men to get their big debut like Pixie or Sage, for example I mean I would love to see Jean actually more Emma but yea Jean too but they should really start putting up other characters and promote them a lil bit dont u all think : S?

and anyway Im really excited to see what will new x-men w/e thing be : D