SUCKER PUNCH A MUST!!!

Started by P.Frost, June 23, 2011, 04:03PM

Previous topic - Next topic
June 23, 2011, 04:03PM Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 02:52AM by BLaw
I'll delete this topic after I am done but its like 1am everyone is sleeping and im really bored anyone has any suggestion for some good horror movies but not too scary xD Cuz I etend to sleep some time soon or any genre just not action and comedy dont feel like it

And maybe later we can turn this topic if I dont delete it into something like a movies u must watch and maybe review the movies that we watched so others know are they worth or something anyway hit me up here or by pm : D thnx in advance

HUGE! Edit: I just watched aftr quite some time searching for a good copy of Sucker Punch ( I know piracy sux but I dont have money to get original so and cinema can be expensive ) AND ITS AMAZING!!! I dont suggest it for too emotional ppl like me xD Nor High School musical fans cuz bich dies yey ^^ its awesome here is not the link because we don't SUPPORT PIRACY ~BLaw

oh and also I need to add that I watched
texas chainsaw masacre all screams but 4
al grudge all wrong turns dark waters both versions and many many of the "cult" and "coomercial" horrors
and all of the best zombie like 28 days months  RE ofc my fave xD and Le Horde which I strongly recommend to anyone cuz its a low budget but still kicks ass xD

Watch all "of the Dead" movies, that should keep u goin xD

hmm... I actualy havent watched any of them. but I think I should cuz they are one of the cult zombie movies, and Im a huge zombie fan : D thnx : D

Dead Silence. I love this film. and I'm a big fan of the horrors.

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Quote from: Rogue on June 24, 2011, 06:06AM
Dead Silence. I love this film. and I'm a big fan of the horrors.

same here xD I watched at least 200of them and Dead Silence is so awesome and freaky O_O I watched it in dark with big headphones on xD it was freakingly awesome O_O

I watched many horrors but they wasn't scary for me. No one. :(

Yeah agreed. Pity.

I have it actually xD its not as funny as it is awesome xD the end is the best

I thought it was kinda sad but funny what happened to his friend lol

If you're going for something twisted/gory/cheesy & doesn't make sense I'd recommend going for Japanese's Suicide Club & Noriko's Dinner Table. They're just..extra weird. not that scary but gross. Did I mention it's weird? :P

Has anyone seen the Paranormal Activity 2? I seen the first one and was disappointed that it wasn't a true story, but still had some jumping moments. lol. So I've been thinking about seeing the second one.