P.Frost's skins Catwoman's and Alice Coated, and Chun Li as X-MEN

Started by P.Frost, June 23, 2011, 08:35PM

Previous topic - Next topic
These are inspired by Sucker Punch movie and Lady GaGa's song Goverment Hooker which I originally wanted to do for Emma but ended up doing Jean and Psylocke as kind of cabare I think Dance duo xD
Jean:

http://www.mediafire.com/?homx0gw63fe1txo

Psylocke:

http://www.mediafire.com/?umcc4ncinuxya7c

Will probably do Rogue and Emma recolor later and if find right models to use a solo version of all 4.
I used mua1 ps2 models so It probably works with MUA too but since I dont have MUA I cant test them to see how they look there
and one more tip xD Use both of them on Jean and fly and look at her from side hi hi xD its lovely

oh and yea I also need to brighten up Jeans neck a bit forgot to do that before posting : S oh well xD

Very good new skins, I'm sure they will be very popular ;)

They look nice, its different then what is usually done around here XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I like those, they remind me of a Moulon Rouge type style :)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 28, 2011, 09:12AM
Very good new skins, I'm sure they will be very popular ;)
ty I hope so xD

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 28, 2011, 09:24AM
They look nice, its different then what is usually done around here XD

ty xD well yea I think xD idk xD

Quote from: Scabbia on June 28, 2011, 09:41AM
I like those, they remind me of a Moulon Rouge type style :)
yea thats Cabaret I think xD  and ty2 : D

Awersome! Jean and Betsy look great! Love your job!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

OK so I tried making Rogue skin like 5 h ago and kinda finished it now with many many fails xD
it was supose to be this
http://uncannyxmen.net/images/costume/rogue-bigcostume9.jpg
so if I stepped in someone's toes im sorryu and dont worry urs will be better then mine

it took me over 10 times to adjust the face and I stil couldnt do it back is a bit messy but other then that I am happy with it xD
anyone is welcome to fix it I used MUA1 Psylocke model so offsets are already in nrskinner
and also Credit to DeeDoo for making Nude Medusa model cuz I used face from one of the skins made on that and Scabbia for letting me cut off face from her Skin xD
http://www.mediafire.com/?g0dyop7ybpurm3f
so Enjoy xD Laughing....
I am now sorry that I forgot to take pic of her when I 1st added the face I made it look like ET xDDDDD

I thinks its a really great skin! You should be proud of yourself :)

That skin looks great  really like it :D, btw where did you get the psylocke offset?

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

It really isn't that bad. And I think I know why the face didn't work out, it's like every model is different. :) It's still very good. Pat yourself on the back :D

(Oh, btw, I'm a him, not a her...lol but it's ok.)

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 29, 2011, 08:26AM
I thinks its a really great skin! You should be proud of yourself :)
well it could be better but xD my eyes almost fell out O_O xD thnx : D

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 29, 2011, 08:35AM
That skin looks great  really like it :D, btw where did you get the psylocke offset?
thnx : D and its already in the cfg file I just took the skin from folder that nodoubt posted for mua1 ps2 skins and thats it xD

Quote from: Scabbia on June 29, 2011, 09:00AM
It really isn't that bad. And I think I know why the face didn't work out, it's like every model is different. :) It's still very good. Pat yourself on the back :D

(Oh, btw, I'm a him, not a her...lol but it's ok.)
Oh sorry : S I thought when I saw ur profile it said female my mistake : S and thnx : D and yea thats what my roomate told me he kinda helpd me with the yellow thingy on her to make it be more realistic xD but my 1st face try was hilarious xD she looked like Alien xD and thnx : D