P.Frost's skins Catwoman's and Alice Coated, and Chun Li as X-MEN

Started by P.Frost, June 23, 2011, 08:35PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: P.Frost on June 29, 2011, 11:53AM
thnx : D and its already in the cfg file I just took the skin from folder that nodoubt posted for mua1 ps2 skins and thats it xD
Oh sorry : S I thought when I saw ur profile it said female my mistake : S and thnx : D and yea thats what my roomate told me he kinda helpd me with the yellow thingy on her to make it be more realistic xD but my 1st face try was hilarious xD she looked like Alien xD and thnx : D

In the MUA.cfg file? I'll have tro look, and dont you hate when you get messed up faces XD It happens to me alot because the face always has to be set at a spacific point :P

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

lol Well each model's bmp pic is different in some way, I tryed taking someone's hands onto another...yeah...big mistake lol. Now I just edit the eyes, lips and skin color. I don't mess with nuthin else...

Quote from: Scabbia on June 29, 2011, 12:13PM
lol Well each model's bmp pic is different in some way, I tryed taking someone's hands onto another...yeah...big mistake lol. Now I just edit the eyes, lips and skin color. I don't mess with nuthin else...

Im getting pretty good with adding on different faces but it takes a few trys XD

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

it took me 10 ET's to make it look at least like this xDDDDDDD but ty Midnight : D for kind words : D

WoW! Rogue looks so cool! Thank you so much for this!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

I was just too bored xD and no more lace stuff so any crazy idea's from anyone here ( or more lace stuff but for ur personal use xD jk ok Im lying send me a pm for more laces >.> )  so this is "wildest nerds fantasy" Psylocke xD

http://www.mediafire.com/?hft2gqrtafmcrib

Credit to DeeDoo for nude medusa.

Oo me likey the laces & the leather one :D
makes them look extra special!

You are really good with the lace look. Awesome job. I really like Dark Phoenix. Gives her a unique look.

WOW! I love Phoenix's look! It's so cool! Incredible job!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

I love Jean's Eyes make-up Awesome Job Can we get a round of a applause 

Quote from: SuperNatural-Witch on July 04, 2011, 05:34AM
I love Jean's Eyes make-up Awesome Job Can we get a round of a applause 
aaaa applause : D ty witch ty : D
actually she had some pink on her cheeks xD but since of lightning its not visible :D and ty xD : D love the pic xD

I love the new skin, Jean looks great! Same with Psylocke!