P.Frost's skins Catwoman's and Alice Coated, and Chun Li as X-MEN

Started by P.Frost, June 23, 2011, 08:35PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inspired by Jean and RE3 Nemesis Jill cuz they both were voiced by same actress and are my personal faves of the gaming and comic world ( along other few but 3 fave chars since my existance was Jean, Jill and Lara and Daphne Blake xD but she is more of cartoon actually she is my idol and my 1st fave char ever xD ) hope u all Jean/Jill fans would like it its also a bit inspired by the 90's tucked shirt fashion xD or belly pants xD

http://www.mediafire.com/?v40by9fm7nblba4

and those lil things on her belt was supose to be bullets -_- xD but they dont show well xDDDDD

Will also do some more movie/games inspired presumably Alice ( the best heroine in the world ) or some cool kick ass chicks xD ( also charlies angles xD ) so I will use a poll and u tell me which 3 ladies u will wanna see as Charlie's Angels : D 3 most voted will have skins inspired by it : D(or more xD )

I like it, Jill and Jean are my favs also!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

yep I know thats y I made it cuz there is a lot of Jill/Jean fans like myself so y not xD and thnx : D

Love the new skin! And I voted in the poll (I'm sure you can guess who ;))

I Love the New Skin, I'm a fan of both Jean and Jill! and in the poll i voted Jean lol XD

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 06, 2011, 01:20PM
I voted for Storm
woohoooo ORORO! : D
Quote from: JeanGrey777 on July 06, 2011, 12:55PM
I Love the New Skin, I'm a fan of both Jean and Jill! and in the poll i voted Jean lol XD
xD ty

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on July 06, 2011, 12:46PM
Love the new skin! And I voted in the poll (I'm sure you can guess who ;))
hmm NORTHSTAR<3? : D xD jk I know who u voted xD

OMG! Jean is so beautiful and ... fantastic! Great job! I voted for ... Rogue!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Heheheh I voted for one of the Cuckoos!
Cause I think thoze Cuckoos sisters need more lovin'! :D

YEY ROGUE AND CUCKOES <3 I love both ^^
YEY!
hmm someone voted for Jubilee nice : D
Jean is the winner no doubt xD but who will follow : DDDDD

and thnx Rogue : D

Rogue and Psylocke have tied so they can always be next! :D