P.Frost's skins Catwoman's and Alice Coated, and Chun Li as X-MEN

Started by P.Frost, June 23, 2011, 08:35PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I went ahead and voted for Rogue :) Only cause I'd like to see her mixed with Claire Redfield :D

Quote from: Scabbia on July 07, 2011, 10:58AM
I went ahead and voted for Rogue :) Only cause I'd like to see her mixed with Claire Redfield :D
this is CHarlies Angles xD but I was actually thinking about it when I did the Jill/Jean xD so I will do it soon

Quote from: Scabbia on July 07, 2011, 03:44PM
Oh yeah, duh on me. lol Sorry.
Just dont touch me again -_- I dont want u to say what I am doing before I do it : p xD u touching Rogues stealing  my memories -_- and exposing my plans -_- xD

http://www.mediafire.com/?rk2s53xhwao04j1
this is CLaire Rogue its not as I planed but ur welcome to edit it how ever u want and repost it Scabbia : D

so here she is Rogue Redfield xD

Credit to DeeDoo for nude Medusa

Oh wow, that's cool stuff there. lol. The only thing missing is the gloves, but that aint no biggy. :)

Quote from: Scabbia on July 08, 2011, 04:23AM
Oh wow, that's cool stuff there. lol. The only thing missing is the gloves, but that aint no biggy. :)
well its a mash up xD but like I said feel free to edit ( PLEASE DO!!! xD ) and re post I can send u the pic for re2 textures I used if u want?
Quote from: nuhverah on July 08, 2011, 01:16AM
Woah she looks hawt!
thnx : D

I love it! Yay claire!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

ok since its tie betwen Storm and Psylocke who should be  the 3rd the one who gets most votes by the end of the night will be 3rd Angel : D
and the other one will be made as a villian or former Angel along Mistique and Cuckoe : D

Can't believe I didnt' commnet on Claire Rogue yet, she looks lovely!

I voted for Psylocke btw. Not sure who she can mesh with though. Sheba and Storm might work.

She looks so hot! I Love it! Go Claire! oh and i voted for Psylocke.