P.Frost's skins Catwoman's and Alice Coated, and Chun Li as X-MEN

Started by P.Frost, June 23, 2011, 08:35PM

Previous topic - Next topic
OMG! Rogue looks hot and lovely! Cool job!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Your welcome. I voted for Psy. :psylocke:

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

O_o Don't do Jean/Starfire... sorry to the DC fans, but Starfire is no match up with Jean, just my opinion... BUT Scarlet Witch/Raven would be nifty :).

Quote from: Scabbia on August 29, 2012, 04:45AM
O_o Don't do Jean/Starfire... sorry to the DC fans, but Starfire is no match up with Jean, just my opinion... BUT Scarlet Witch/Raven would be nifty :).

Yea she isnt thats true : / but their personality kind of match I mean fact both are good natured xD I wanted to make Rave/Jean
Basicly just change colors of Jeans powers and names, even made a skin for it but then I thought hmm Starfire got any other char that pops on your head?

Yay for Alice, I love her, the movies, and the games :D looks great!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 29, 2012, 02:43PM
Yay for Alice, I love her, the movies, and the games :D looks great!

I love her so much ever since 1st RE movie ppl are begging me to stop talking bout her... I even have a newspaper cut in my wallet of Milla xD and I watched almost all of her movies, I wish she'd visit Serbia again so I can stalk her xD but shes not around anymore guess her grandpa died : /

Quote from: P.Frost on August 29, 2012, 03:57PM
I love her so much ever since 1st RE movie ppl are begging me to stop talking bout her... I even have a newspaper cut in my wallet of Milla xD and I watched almost all of her movies, I wish she'd visit Serbia again so I can stalk her xD but shes not around anymore guess her grandpa died : /

I have seen like all her movies too XD I love Milla :D nobody really has faith in the Resident Evil movies, but us few fans do :D

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 29, 2012, 04:23PM
I have seen like all her movies too XD I love Milla :D nobody really has faith in the Resident Evil movies, but us few fans do :D
Sad But true : / I like movies more thou since she puts huge aspect on female characters and I am HC male feminist xD. I cant say game is bad but... I am really disapointed at Capcom but I enjoyed Operation Raccoon city thou Lupo and Four-Eyes where the best and Four-Eyes is voiced by WTAX Domino xD

Quote from: P.Frost on August 29, 2012, 10:28PM
Sad But true : / I like movies more thou since she puts huge aspect on female characters and I am HC male feminist xD. I cant say game is bad but... I am really disapointed at Capcom but I enjoyed Operation Raccoon city thou Lupo and Four-Eyes where the best and Four-Eyes is voiced by WTAX Domino xD

I'm a huge male feminist too :D I love movies, games, books, anything with a kick butt female as the lead :D I can't really say I dislike the games in anyway, although they are going in another direction im a huge fan and will stick by them as long as they don't kill off Jill XD

XD sorry for getting a tad off topic :P

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 30, 2012, 07:02AM
I'm a huge male feminist too :D I love movies, games, books, anything with a kick butt female as the lead :D I can't really say I dislike the games in anyway, although they are going in another direction im a huge fan and will stick by them as long as they don't kill off Jill XD

XD sorry for getting a tad off topic :P
hhaaha its fine : D yea they are but I like old RE more REE is my fave probably cuz it was the 1st. RE I ever played, but 5 is okish, and Jill wont die but probably will never again be playable, as long as they stop mainstreaming Leon I'm game Im sick of him it makes me wanna puke so badly xD ok we get it hes hot and has an Asian chick that saves his butt every 2nd spare me the drama...

Quote from: P.Frost on August 30, 2012, 12:55PM
hhaaha its fine : D yea they are but I like old RE more REE is my fave probably cuz it was the 1st. RE I ever played, but 5 is okish, and Jill wont die but probably will never again be playable, as long as they stop mainstreaming Leon I'm game Im sick of him it makes me wanna puke so badly xD ok we get it hes hot and has an Asian chick that saves his butt every 2nd spare me the drama...

This is how I feel too XD And everytime we see Ada she is working for someone else, Umbrella, Neo Umbrella, The Orginazation, BSAA (According to Damnation trailer) Or herself good and bad. It's like girl choose a side!

e
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on August 30, 2012, 03:15PM
This is how I feel too XD And everytime we see Ada she is working for someone else, Umbrella, Neo Umbrella, The Orginazation, BSAA (According to Damnation trailer) Or herself good and bad. It's like girl choose a side!
Economy hit her 2 whoever offers more wins xD I liked Rebecca 2 today finally gething normal internet cant wait!!! So sick of this slow phone thatering thinh!!!

It's nice to see activity in the XML2 section. Have you considered working on the Amalgam characters? You know... like... Dr. Strangefate

Dark Claw (Batman/Wolverine - skin can be made in the Wolverine model, the cape can be the Deathhand's from XML2)

Amazon

There's the White Witch (Scarlet Witch and Zatanna):

And many others! Just think on which character you'd like to work on, there's surely an amalgamated character.