P.Frost's skins Catwoman's and Alice Coated, and Chun Li as X-MEN

Started by P.Frost, June 23, 2011, 08:35PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: hemlot on August 31, 2012, 09:07PM
It's nice to see activity in the XML2 section. Have you considered working on the Amalgam characters? You know... like... Dr. Strangefate

Dark Claw (Batman/Wolverine - skin can be made in the Wolverine model, the cape can be the Deathhand's from XML2)

Amazon

There's the White Witch (Scarlet Witch and Zatanna):

And many others! Just think on which character you'd like to work on, there's surely an amalgamated character.

Thnx for the ideas : D I did thought of Zatanna-Scarlet thou : D and Bat Wolverine 1000% but I 1st need to get few things str8 so atm I am doing easy chars like Jean/Raven same powers diff colors and I got my net back today so I can finally gather data that I need : DDDD
But ty so much thou ^^

It would be awesome to see some more Amalgam characters around here. I know some other skiners have made some before, I have actually created the Amazon one. Its a ps2 skin so you can use it on both. It would be cool to have like a whole team of Amalgam people.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 01, 2012, 06:07PM
It would be awesome to see some more Amalgam characters around here. I know some other skiners have made some before, I have actually created the Amazon one. Its a ps2 skin so you can use it on both. It would be cool to have like a whole team of Amalgam people.
Sure but I am going to need some help when it comes to powers thou... althou Edward explained to me step by step how to mod xD my brain is to dumb to understand it xD
so Ima create a workbrench for this and midnight if u could be nice to help me with some powers would be nice pm me so we can talk it trough or maybe trough skype? if u have 1

Also if someone can give me base xml2 Storm xD I kinda made her crash on me and didnt back up the skins ^^ yea xD Storm is forever lost to me xD

Catwoman Purple skin its not that great cuz Hussar has some claws around her legs but its a good base and if I can say so myself the face is awesomeeeee xD
If anyone wants to use it I used Hussar model so yea u can extract it from there and use it on ur own Catwoman model if u wish

http://www.mediafire.com/?eb9m1yv5f3xnijb

And this is the one isnpired by Newmar Catwoman for u old school ppl : p

http://www.mediafire.com/?2xe0di28qvdmywe

CREDITS: to DeeDoo for nude Medusa which I used to create this model and Internet for awesome pictures xD and ideas

This Chun Li inspired Storm costume or it can fit as Chun Li asn an X-MEN xDDD ( I left the X on the Storm's costume untouched )
I made it a bit cartoonish thats y I left Colors so Bright enjoy : ) or not : (

http://www.mediafire.com/?bxbgpv7p4be6aff

Look now that is random, and still looks cool :X More like Ororo Li or something (sounds Asian too lol)

Quote from: BLaw on September 02, 2012, 07:45AM
Look now that is random, and still looks cool :X More like Ororo Li or something (sounds Asian too lol)

Ahhahaha yea xD I like Chun Li but that really downgraded her in games : / each new game makes her slower and slower one day I think she will just stop and be like hii *5 mins later* ya and then she kicks xD

Great new skins, The Catwoman ones are awesome and the Chun li one is very unique! And I will help you with what ever you need as long as school doesn't get in the way :P

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on September 02, 2012, 07:56AM
Great new skins, The Catwoman ones are awesome and the Chun li one is very unique! And I will help you with what ever you need as long as school doesn't get in the way :P
ahaha thnx xD atm I am taking a break sensitive eyes -_- but I will pm u sometime today or tomorrow about stuff xD

Quote from: P.Frost on September 02, 2012, 07:55AM
Ahhahaha yea xD I like Chun Li but that really downgraded her in games : / each new game makes her slower and slower one day I think she will just stop and be like hii *5 mins later* ya and then she kicks xD

And that ain't odd? Her thighs become bigger too!!

OMG EPIC REVILATION! thats the reason she is getting slower Blaw O_O LEGZILLA soon she wont be able to lift those D :
CHUN LI MUST GO ON A LEG DIET!!!

Kinda weird though because she kicks really fast. Must not be working out a lot D:

Posibly but I think the weirdest thing about her is that shes acient and still looks 14 xD and wears that stupid ass outfit and is interpool cop O_O